Arranged marriage (Jk)

You got out of your car and locked the door. You went to the building if Jeon inc.

You were married to Jeon Jungkook, the youngest and one of the most successful CEO. Your families were friends so you both were forced to marry each other.

It's not like those arrange marriage stories that you two hated each other, he abused you and stuff. He was like a friend to you, he also didn't touch you without your consent only when your parents were there to meet you two.

You went to the reception. "Is Mr. Jeon in his office?" You asked. The receptionist. It was Tae, he was your childhood friend.

"Come on, you can call him by his name with me. Also, he's in his office." He said making you slightly chuckle.

You went inside the elevator and touched the button to the top floor. These days you've started to develop feelings for him, but you weren't sure about him.

After all if you live with a man around your age for a year, a man whose handsome, tall, earns a lot, is kind. Who wouldn't fall for him?

You opened the door to his office. He was working on his paper then looked up to you. "Oh, hey." He smiled.

"I bought you lunch. Shit. I forgot it in the car only." You chuckled. "I'll be right back." You said and left him.

You went to your car and picked his lunch up. You returned to his office and saw his secretary standing real close to him.

She wasn't acting like a normal secretary. She wore very revealing clothes. He shirt was unbuttoned a bit, as well as it was see through, her cleavage was visible.

Her skirt was very very very short. You sighed in a disgusted manner and coughed a bit. She moved away a bit.

"I bought your lunch." You said and went to him and kept the box on his table. He pushed his chair out a bit.

You didn't like her secretary so you took courage to do something. You sat on his lap and put one of your hand on his chest, and pressed your lips on his, it was a passionate kiss, he replied back to your surprise.

The secretary didn't look very good, let's say she didn't like the idea of you on his lap.

You pulled back and glared at her. "Can't you see? Me and my husband are spending some time. You better start wearing proper clothes or else I won't be this good next time." You said.

She looked down. "Yes. Mrs. Jeon." She said and walked out. "What was that?" Jungkook asked. Then you blushed a bit.

"Nothing." You said and started to get up but he pulled you back on his lap. "You call that 'nothing', sitting on my lap, kissing me, warning my secretary." He said.

"I-I have to go, my research is going on." You said and started to get up again but he grabbed your wrist and made you sit on his lap again.

"A high level astrophysicist took a leave today, I know all abou it." He said and carassed your face. Your heart would come out of your chest any moment.

"Dear, Mrs. Jeon, today you'll accompany your dear husband by sitting on his lap till he completes this project." He said and pushed few of your hairs back as he stared at your face.

The next thing you said was unbelievable. "Jungkook, I-I think I've fallen for you." You looked down. "I love you." You said and looked in his eyes.

"Finally you are being honest, funfact; I loved you since before our marriage. Love at first sight, you may call it." He said and traced your lips with his thumbs before kissing it.

His hands went to your waist and he pulled you closer. He pulled back and attached your forehead.

"I am taking a leave, let's go somewhere Mrs. Jeon." He said and got up with picking you up.

"Hey, put me down. We're in your office." You said. "What will they think?" You asked.

"That you hurt your leg." He smiled and kissed your head. He walked out of his office and went to the lift.

Everyone were shocked. He went to the reception and winked at Tae. "My wife here, has sprained her leg. So I will be taking a leave to take care of her." Jungkook said to him.

You smiled at him as you looked at his face. He took you to your car. "Agh, today's the best day of my life." He said as he sat you down and hugged you.

How was it?Sorry, if you didn't like your career

How was it?
Sorry, if you didn't like your career. It's what I wanna do.
Love you readers!