* chapter seventy two *

- this meeting is boring claud come pick us up -

kook - are we all gonna ignore the fact that its been ten minutes and the files still haven't loaded

namjoon - yes because the presenter looks very stressed and we are going to be polite

claud - i'm assuming it's not going well?

tae - oh good job you figured it out

claud - yeah,, uhm so what are you guys doing after that

claud - and if it's confidential i understand i won't push

tae - yeah it's confidential

claud - oh that's fine

jin - it literally isn't at all taehyung

hoseok - we're eating with bang,, his wife made us all food

claud - awh that was really sweet of her

tae - you should make us food claudette

hoseok - that is enough taehyung

"Give me your phone." Jin held out his hand, Taehyugn glaring a hole into Jin's face. "Now."

Jin won, Hoseok glaring at Taehyung. "So rude to her." He mumbled, Yoongi humming an agreement.

"Why aren't you two sitting next to each other?" Yoongi spoke softly to Jungkook, Jungkook tensing in his seat.

( jk , yoon , hobi , jimin , tae , jin , joon )

"He... He wants space." Jungkook lied, well, bent the truth. He couldn't tell Yoongi that Taehyung yelled at him. Then Yoongi would be mad, and Hoseok would help back up Yoongi, and then Taehyung would get more mad at Jungkook and Jungkook hated it when people were mad at him.

Especially when it was the man he loves.

"If you need anything, anything at all, you can tell us." Yoongi softened his tone, seeing how small and beat up Jungkook looked. Hoseok leaned over as well, the two looking like worried gay parents.

Well...

"I know. Thank you Hyu-Hyungs." Jungkook nodded at Hoseok, Hoseok smiling softly.

Taehyung, meanwhile, wasn't treated as nicely.

"What is your deal?" Jin scolded, passing Namjoon his phone, Taehyung crossing his arms and staring forward. "She isn't saying or doing anything wrong."

"She's existing," Taehyung mumbled, Jimin's eyebrows shooting up. But lucky for Taehyung, Jin didn't catch that.

"Say it again?" Jin dared Taehyung, Namjoon narrowing his eyes over his shoulder.

"Nothing." Taehyung rolled his eyes, uncapping his bottled water.

"Just be nice to her." Namjoon faced forward, down with Taehyung's bullshit.

"You'll get your phone after the meeting." Jin too, face forward, Taehyung mocking his words silently, Jimin growing sad at his reaction.

"What happened between you three?" Jimin touched Taehyung's shoulder, Taehyung not reacting to his touch.

"Three?" Taehyung asked although he knew exactly who he was talking about.

"Yeah," Jimin nodded, worried for his friends. "You and Ettie and Kook."

"He's just being annoying." Taehyung scoffed, Jungkook hearing his words. The two made eye contact, and it only took a second for Jungkook to look down in submission.