"What did you just say about your brother Menma" yelled an angry woman.

"I called him a demon cause that's what he is kaa-san" replied Menma.

"You know what Mito Menma go to your room no dinner and naruto meet me in my room so we can talk" said a taller and older version of Mito this being kushina.

"Yes ma'am" the three replied in unison as they were walking Mito and Menma was glaring at naruto mouthing just wait until we get to the academy we are gonna embarrass you without Naruto noticing what they said.

Once Menma and Mito reach there room naruto can be seen walking into kushina and leaning on the wall.

5 minutes later we see a woman with red hair purple eyes and nice Double D's-cup breasts and a curved ass. "Hey Mom" said naruto in a sad voice.

"What's wrong" asked naruto mom worried about her son on why he is sad.

"Don't you have some of the nine tails Chakra inside you too" asked naruto while looking down.

"Yes I do" answered kushina.

"Well were you ever called a demon when you were the jinchuriki of the nine tails" asked naruto.

"Yes but it wasn't as bad as what they are doing to you" said kushina Looking at her son with pity.

"I have someone for you to meet" said naruto. Before kushina could say anything naruto had grabbed her and brought her into his mind scape.

Naruto mind scape

When they entered naruto mind scape kushina saw the nine 9 tails. "Um naruto you do know that, that is the nine tails fox right" asked the red headed woman.

"Of course mom and her name is kurama or kyuu not the nine tails, demon fox, or kyuubi" said the little boy.

"Hey kushina nice to see you again" said the nine tailed fox".

"You better not try to manipulate my son so you can be free kurama" said kushina.

"She won't kaa-san her and I are friends and I was wondering if she could train me so I can become stronger" Said the blonde.

"F-friends when did you two meet each other" asked a confused kushina while stuttering.

"We meet while I was unconscious in an alley way after the villagers beat me" said naruto while looking down.

"Awe it's ok I'm here for you sweetie Oh and when we're you talking about training with the nine tails I mean kyuu-san and when did y'all want to start training" said the red hair.

We were talking about it before you entered your room said a happy naruto.

Flashback

"Hey kyuu-chan do you think youu could train me before I start the academy in 3 years" asked the blond hair boy.

"Of course I can train u and on your birthday I have something to show you" said the nine tails fox. "Yay" said an exciting naruto.

Flashback end

"Well if she doesn't mind then I'll allow her to train you ok but don't cause her trouble naruto got it" said naruto mom.

"Got it and thank you Kaa-san oh and mom do you think you could also teach me about seals" asked the blonde.

"Of course I will" replied his mom.

"Thanks and pls keep all of this a secret from everyone else I don't want menma or mito to learn her name until after the chunin exams" asked naruto.