Chapter 13

I punched the wall, breathing heavily, then watched blood seep out of my skin.
I heard Dean yell" Stop destroying the bunker because you're pissed!"
I screamed" Whatever!" I hissed, and punched the wall again," I'm fucking going insane!" I sped out to the library and glared at them,
Sam said" Hey, don't glare at us."
I grumbled" I'm insane... I'm going- I'm... Ah!"
Dean said" You're gonna be fine."
" When?! Because when I was drinking animal blood I was just fine! Then you hunters come along and rip me away from my normal!"
" We're back to hunters now?" I screamed in frustration, and my fangs came out, I slammed my head into the table.
" Ow."
" Feel better?"
" No." I sighed, then lifted my head up, I pouted,
" Wanna calm down yet?"
" No."
" Only know the word no?"
" No." He scoffed,
" Okay, how about you go on a food run while we keep looking for a case, huh?"
" I can only carry like 8 bags."
" Just go, take my card, don't forget the pie." He handed me his card, I huffed then sped out.

I got to the store, sunglasses on, hood up, the sun was very annoying. Everything was very annoying. Everyone. I hate these feelings, I want them to go away! I started grabbing stuff we needed, I saw a girl staring at me, she was my age. She walked to me, smiling,
She said" Hi, I've never seen you around, new?"
I said" Yeah. Hey."
" I'm Rayla."
" I'm Jace."
" So, you go to the high school?"
" Uh, nah, um... homeschooled."
" Too bad, you'd be cool to hang around at lunch."
" Yeah, uh, normal school's not really my thing."
" Well, we could hangout outside of school."
" Yeah, maybe."
" Like right now?" I nodded, she smiled and I quickly grabbed the rest of the stuff and paid. I followed her out, we got into her car, she started driving.
" Uh, where are we going?"
" Somewhere more private. I'm not a murderer."
" Not my concern. I just like knowing where someone's taking me."
" It's okay, it's just under a bridge."
" Okay, yeah... totally cool with that." She giggled, and focused on the road, I looked at her neck, her blood sounded amazing. I gulped, then looked away, keep control, keep control, keep control.

We finally stopped, she turned on some music,
She said" So, where do you live?"
I said" Uh, just... uh, I'm way too new to know." She giggled and kissed me, I kissed back, I held her face gently, she held my hands.
" Backseat?"
" Oh, definitely." I crawled into the backseat, she crawled back and sat on my lap, straddling my waist, she pushed me down so my back was down. She leaned down and kissed me, we started making out, I held her waist, rubbing my thumbs against her sides. I pushed back my fangs, and deepened the kiss, she held my face, then dug her fingers into my hair.

We've been making out for like 15 minutes, I kinda lost count,
She mumbled" Kiss my neck." I gulped then leaned up and started kissing her neck, my fangs wanted to come up, but I pushed them back. I left sloppy mouthed kisses along the side of her neck, my eyes closed, I couldn't look at her neck. Her blood was right in my ear, oh god, this is so much... almost too much. But it feels too fucking amazing to stop now. Everything feels too much... too many feelings. Way too many feeling. Then she was grinding, I grunted, she giggled and pulled my face away from her neck." Have you ever done anything before?"
I said" Like... sexual?"
" Yeah, you know, anything fun?"
" Made out... a lot, never got..." She kissed my neck," Never got past making out..." I gasped as she bit down slightly," You have?"
" Yep, dry-humping, blow jobs, hand jobs. Not sex though."
" Whoa, I've only jerked off." She giggled again and kissed me, I kissed back, she bit my lip, it was like I was trapped by her aura.

I was numb, really numb, everything was off, then something was jabbed into me. I hissed in pain, then felt dizzy, deadman's blood. I looked at her, she smirked,
I mumbled" Hunter..." I hissed, baring my fangs, I slammed her to the roof of the car and sped out, I pulled out my phone. I called Sam, answer, answer, answer!
He said" Hey, dude, where are you?"
I said" Help... hunter, help... Sam, I'm-I'm scared..." I fell,
" Jace?! Jace! Jace! Dean, he's in trouble!" I tried to stand, to speed but I couldn't,
" I'm scared." Rayla pushed on my back with her foot, I choked, and turned off my phone before my fingers fell numb.
Rayla said" Who'd you try calling, monster?"
" No-Not..." She brought out a machete, I hissed and jumped up, I pushed her into her car. She groaned, I wobbled, I growled and grabbed the machete blade, it dug into my skin. I threw it away from us," Not a monster." I hissed," But I damn well might kill... kill you anyways!"
" You're still bleeding."
" Shut up!" She smirked, then kicked my junk, I yelped and fell, holding myself. I jumped up and slammed her against the car, she screamed in pain, my fangs bared and I put my face at her neck. She was wobbly, I stared at her neck, her blood pumping, I kinda wanted to drain her. Feel her blood in my mouth.

I was drooling, I had her pinned to the car, I was weak... and I was getting really hungry... thirsty. I heard the impala, then heard Dean,
He said" Jace!"
Sam said" Jace, what's going on?"
The girl said" The Winchesters?"
I snarled" Shut the fuck up!"
" My god, the Winchesters have a vampire pet?" I growled and went to attack, I was jerked back, and held against Dean, his left arm around my neck and his right around my stomach. I pushed against him, I screamed,
" Let me go, Dean!"
" Ha, you are their pet!" My pupils dilated as anger took over every emotion in me.
Dean said" Jace, Jace, block her out, come on! Block her out." I breathed heavily, growling,
Sam said" Who are you?!"
Rayla said" Rayla! I've been tracking a murderer."
" And you've got the wrong person."
" Nope, Jace Dixie, went missing a year and so ago."
I screamed" Who the fuck are you?!" I pushed and tried to get out of Dean's grip.
" I'm a relative of someone you killed!"
" I've only killed vamps!"
" And they can't have family? You killed my great-uncle. Leo." Dean froze, I screamed and pushed him away. I sped to her then I was on the ground with a machete dug into my neck. She was staring at me, smirking, I glared at her, I stretched my chin, I snarled.
" Go for it, babe! I dare ya!"
Dean said" All right, kid, put the machete down."
Rayla said" No! Back off!"
I said" I'm gonna kill her!"
Sam said" Jace, don't. You'll regret it when you're in your right mind."
" I won't!"
" Jace!" They came towards us, she pulled out a gun and shot the tree next to them.
Dean said" Whoa!"
I screamed" Don't you dare!" I roared and sped up, jumping, I grabbed the machete, she tried to keep ahold of it, I snapped her wrists. She screamed in pain, I hissed and bit into her neck,
I heard both scream" Jace!"
Sam yelled" Jace! Let go!" I was pulled off, I licked my lip, I hit the ground. Then I saw the girl shoot the gun, aimed for Dean, I sped and the bullet hit me in the chest. I flung back, choking on air, I hit the ground,
Dean said" Jace!" I touched my chest, blood was pouring out of the hole in my chest." Jace! Stay awake!"
Rayla said" He tried to take my throat out!"
" You pulled your gun on us... he don't like that and he's damn well protective of us. You'll live. But you ever come near him again, I'll put a bullet in between your eyes." I tried to keep my eyes open, and I couldn't, everything faded to black.