Chapter 11: Unraveling the past..

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"What do you mean you can't do something on Ink!?" Choice shouted.

"Can't.. there is something affecting him.." Karma explained.

"He is driven by his curiosity to what will happen if he filled up the multiverse." Karma stated.

"NO WAY!" Change said.

"They're back.." Choice said.

"I TOLD YOU THEY CANNOT CHANGE! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED NOW!" Choice shouted

"I didn't mean for them to get out!" Change said defensibly.

"ALL the genocides were controlled by them! HOW COULD YOU TRUST THEM!" Choice said.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

While the 'sisters' are quarrelling..

*siiipppp*

"Don't you think this multiverse's book is getting maybe a bit too dark?" V!Destiny whispered.

"Yeah.. But we can't do anything.. we are just comic reliefs here." V!Feelings whispered back.

"We are?" Chaos whispered too.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Back at the 'sisters'

"I didn't know they would betray me! They are literally the deity of trust!" Change shouted back.

"Cause you didn't listen to me that they are the deity of false trust!" Choice said.

"I TOLD YOU THEY CANNOT CHANGE! AND THEY WILL NEVER WILL!" Choice added to her shouting.

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP?" Karma halted them.

"As far as I know, it already happened. We need to find a way to stop them now.. We cannot let the impending doom happen." Karma said.

"I hate to say this but.. "

"There is only one way to save us all.."

"--------------------------------------------------------"

"WHAT!?"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════