Chapter 6: The Destroyer.

(I posted 3 chapters today because I have and will be a bit inactive due to exams.)

────── 〔✿〕──────

The portal opened to reveal a small child sitting near the ledge on Outertale.

"Science? Are you sure this works?" Red asked.

"I'm sure. I tested it on many beings already." Science said.

The child noticed them. The child went near them.

"Hello! My name is Error! What is yours?" Error asked.

Everyone was mesmerized by Error's cuteness. They need to protect this child at all costs.

Science tested the magic residue again.

"Guys.. The magic is coming from the child." Science spoke.

"The Destroyer probably got sealed or is the child! The child persona is FAKE!" Ink said proudly.

"But what if it's really a child and your 'machine' doesn't work?" Alter sans said.

Everyone is quarrelling. Error hates a ton of noise.

"Please stop.." Error said softly. No one seemed to listen.

"I SAID STOP!" Error said, his magic destroyed another AU near Outertale.

"HA! I'm correct. The child IS the destroyer. Now, we have to defeat him." Ink said.

"IT'S A CHILD INK! Don't you understand?" Alter sans shouted.

"I don't. Whatever you're trying to tell me, I don't care." Ink said.

"You want your AU's to be safe right? This child is the source of destruction. If you won't fight him then I will." Ink said.

Everyone just looks at Ink in disbelief. They knew Ink is dumb and blunt.. BUT NOT THAT DUMB-

Nightmare's Gang appeared on Outertale.

"Error? Where are you?" Nightmare shouted.

He then saw Ink.

"What are YOU doing here?" Nightmare said.

"Octodad!" Error shouted.

"Brother? You have a child?" Dream asked.

"No I don't, I just let him live with us cause he's adorable and pure. A child like that needed protection from the world.. especially ALL of you." Nightmare stated.

Everyone minus Ink just understood Nightmare. They nod in agreement.

"Nightmare you gotta help the child! Ink is going to hurt him!" Alter pleaded. 

(I like mom/bro alter so much-)

"I NEED to! This child is danger! He destroys AU's when he wants to!" Ink said.

"I believe that the more proper term is untrained and your statement is completely inaccurate based on the facts we got." Science sans spoke.

"Well, I don't believe you!" Ink said pouting.

What a man-child.

"I'm not scared of you art material! Karma will come in your way! Time will know when!" Error shouted.

Everyone looked at Error. What a deep statement from a child. 

In reality, The words has a double meaning, obviously referring to the Deities.

Plus, Faith whispered that to him. (except the 'art material' nickname.)

"I don't care whatever you're saying!" Ink said.

Ink launched a burning acid paint at Error.

Error dodged it..

but..

He tripped and fell into the void.