"What are you thinking about?" I asked her cautiously.

I snaked my arms around her stomach and embraced her, staring at our reflection in the mirror.Her face was dimly lit, like everything in the room. Yet she was the most beautiful thing in it, in fact she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
The more I looked at her, the more my heart told me how could you not get lost in her? In all of her, not just those eyes. In everything.

Believe me, it takes quite an effort I told my heart

I spun her around to face me, my hands tracing the shape of her hips. She was looking down when I reached for her chin, pulling her face upwards to meet mine.
She looked at me curiously, as if she was pondering. Maybe she had a million questions.
I began to mentally prepare myself, hoping I'd have all the answers.

But she didn't ask a single one,
She just looked at me for awhile.

"You." She finally answered, her words sounded anxious when coming out of her pretty lips.

"Pardon?" I asked stupidly.

"I want you...you told me that once, maybe you were joking, but I want you." She told me.

With those words, the quiet and insecure words that slipped from her mouth seemed to break my mind, like a machine that had just malfunctioned.
Maybe a gear had popped out or a circuit burnt, but I just stared at her in pure shock.
But my heart fluttered, in the silence that was broken only by our shallow breaths.

My heart was actually fluttering.

Many months ago I would've scoffed at that, but realized that I actually liked the feeling.

My hands seemed to be gripping her waist tighter now, I looked her up and down and told her
"I wasn't joking darling. I want all of you, everything."
Maybe that was the most honest thing that had ever come from my mouth, I couldn't deny it, I couldn't look at this girl and say that I didn't want to entwine myself with her and never let go.

"Now." She said assertively.
It wasn't a choice. It wasn't an option. It was a demand and I full heartedly agreed.
Every inch of my body and soul agreed with her words.
Her hands sneaking up the front of my shirt.
I smirked at her devilishly the way I always did but this time I felt it in my bones.
Excitement and lustfulness, my mind began to race just as much as I assumed hers was.

she smiled.

"Don't do that" she mumbled

"What? This"  I told her, smirking once more.

"the power you have over me Sirius Black..." Hearing her say that to me seemed to seep into my brain I wanted to here her say it again I wanted her to tell me 100 times over that I held power over her.

Juliet placed her arms over my shoulders, and I leaned down to kiss her.
I could've never forgotten what it felt like to kiss Juliet Crescent, it was like fireworks erupting all around us, despite the fact that we stood alone in a dark bedroom late at night I was completely and utterly intoxicated by her.
Neither of us stopped to catch our breaths as we invaded each other's mouths, because neither of us wanted to stop. My hands reached up the back of her loose fitted teeshirt, she shuttered but didn't pull from my lips.
if anything, she became more passionate. Full of fire.
She was wild.
I abandoned my gentle attitude rather quickly, pushing her up against the wall so hard a painting smashed to the ground.
Thankfully no one yelled my name or stormed into the room. she did not dare complain about my hand wrapped tightly around her neck or the way I placed my knee in between her legs, separating them as she stood helplessly against the wall.
The cold room seemed to no longer be cold at all, in fact, immense heat filled my body as our kiss became frenzied.
Maybe I was addicted to her, which would be something I'd never noticed before.
But I couldn't let go. I wanted this moment to last forever.