Part 9. (Wake Up! Baby Please!)

*Hawks Pov*

I watched her run out of my house, I sat myself on the couch and drowned myself in my thoughts. 'It's a secret' I thought of what she said. I decided to chase after her but by the time I walked out of my house, she was a distance away. I opened her snap and tracked her. 'She's in the woods' I thought to myself. I texting Miguel and the others and told them to come with me. They each soon arrived at my place and we got in Sam's car. We arrived at a shed in the woods. I took a deep breath and we each walked in. I opened the shed door and couldn't believe my eyes. I started running towards her, I tried lifting her up so the rope wouldn't choke her no more. Sam was sobbing and screaming, Demetri was helping Miguel untie the rope hanging. Once they got it undone I placed her on the ground and tried shaking her awake. She wouldn't wake up, I started sobbing as did everyone else.

Hawk: Y/N! WAKE UP! BABY PLEASE! - I yelled. I knew how to do CPR so I took that as my only option, I placed my lips on hers and started giving her air. I started pumping her chest. Nothing. I continued doing this.

Miguel: Y/N! COME ONE! - He yelled while crying. Demetri walked over and started helping me. He pumped on her chest while I gave her air. She finally woke up. She was pale. Sam gave her water out of her bag. I pulled her into a tight hug.

Y/n: W...what happened. - She asked breathing heavily.

Demetri: Eli saved you. - He said softly while wiping his tears.

Hawk: Don't you ever do that to me ever again! - I told her while continuing the hug. I kissed her neck. She nodded.

Sam: Y/n? Why would you ever want to kill yourself? - She asked her. Y/n started crying.

Y/n: I... I tried to untie it b...but I slipped. - She said stuttering I grabbed her face and  looked her in the eyes. She was on my lap and we were both sitting on the ground along with everyone else.

Y/n: I wanted to die because everyone wants to kill me anyways. - She said crying in to my neck. 

Miguel: No one wants to kill you y/n? - He said to her. I rubbed her head and her back.

Y/n: T.. Tory d.. does. - She said stuttering.

Sam: Just her though, we all love you. - Sam said crying as well.

Y/n: My brother tried to cut my throat! - She raised her voice. 'Brother?' I thought.

Hawk: Wait? Robby is your brother? - I asked. She nodded. I got pissed.

Demetri: So do you both share the same mother or dad? - He asked her. 

Y/n: Dad. - She said simply. Everyone got shocked except for Sam.

Hawk: Sam? You knew didn't you? - I asked her, she nodded.

Miguel: Girl talk I'm guessing. - He said bighting the mood. I nodded and smiled. I was still holding y/n not wanting to let her go. Everyone got up and I carried y/n. Her legs we're around my waist. We walked out of the shed and through the woods.

Hawk: You're staying with me tonight. - I whispered in her ear. She nodded. I kissed her cheek.