Part 5. (Rape)

⚠  Rape, And Death Ahead!  ⚠

I woke up in the woods tied to the trees. I seen the guy taking my clothes off. I tried kicking him but I couldn't, I started crying knowing what was about to happen. He finally got me out of all my clothes, I was only left in my underwear. He started taking my bra off. I recognized these woods. It was right by the swings where I and Eli met. I kept yelling for help until he shoved a cloth in my mouth.

*Hawks Pov*

I've been depressed for these last few days, I fucked up bad. I broke the one person I actually loved, now she hates me. I cry myself to sleep everyday, I beat myself to death. I haven't spoke to Moon since y/n seen us at the fair. I decided to go visit the first place I met y/n. I was walking to the swings with my hands in my pockets. I heard a female voice screaming for help. It sounded just like y/n. I listened for where the voice was coming from. I made my way in to the woods to see a guy stripping y/n, she had no clothes on, she was naked. That's when it clicked. She's being raped. I started running towards the guy, I twisted and kicked him in the head. I dropped on top of him and starting punching him. I killed him. I quickly untied y/n and put my hoodie over her. I carried her back to my house. 

-Hawks Place-

I placed her on my bed. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I couldn't imagine how she felt? She almost got raped.

Hawk: Y/n I..  - She cut me off. She hugged me.

Y/n: Thank you. - She said softly. I kissed her forehead.

Hawk: You should go change. - I said and she nodded. I went to my drawers and grabbed a T-shirt and sweatpants. I handed them to her and she went to change in the bathroom. I waited on my bed until she got done. she soon came out of the bathroom in my clothes and damn did she look good in them too. I really lost something special. She sat down beside me awkwardly and started twiddling with her fingers. I noticed her arms had cuts on them.

Hawk: Y/n...what's that? - I asked pointing at her arm. She flinched and snatched her arm away.

Hawk: Have you been cutting yourself? - I asked almost in tears. She nodded hesitantly. I frowned.

Hawk: How long have you been doing this? - I asked. A tear fell down her cheek, I quickly wiped it away for her.

Y/n: Since you broke my heart. - She said, her voice shaky. I pulled her into a hug.

Hawk: Don't do that again please. - I said.

Y/n: Wish I could say the same for you. - She said pulling out of the hug.

Hawk: I'm sorry about that. I really am y/n, I haven't spoke to Moon since that night. - I said reassuring her.

Y/n: I can't forgive you yet. - she said, my heart broke more.

Hawk: I don't expect you to. You should get some rest. - she nodded and laid down in my bed. I tucked her in and laid next to her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my chest. she nuzzled her head into my neck. We stayed like that the rest of the night.