Yukino Yukinoshita

Suzune Horikita's Monologue

I didn't mind being with Ayanokouji-kun or Karuizawa-san since they were my classmates.

But being here made me realize that I only care about my classmates because I want them to contribute to the class.

Ever since I came to this school the only thing I wanted was for my brother to look at me.

For him to acknowledge that I was his sister.

That's the reason I won't give up on reaching class A.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokouji had recently contacted me to let me know he had some business with me.

I didn't really want to talk to Ayanokouji-kun at the moment since I felt a bit awkward since last night.

I was seriously ready for them to start doing something that isn't allowed by the school.

Of course even if they did it I wouldn't be able to stop them myself.

That's why I decided to just let them be.

But I fell asleep and didn't know what happened so now I'm a little embarrased to look at them.

It's a common thing for couples our age to do those sorts of stuff but I still didn't get what was so great about it.

Enough talking about last night.

Right now I want to focus on what's ahead.

What kind of plan Ayanokouji-kun has for our success.

I also feel like I've been relying on him too much but he's very useful when he wants to be so that's why I have to stay by his side.

(Are you coming or not?)Horikita

(Yeah sorry. We ran into a bit of trouble.)Ayanokouji

That guy really doesn't get a break now does he.

I shoudn't worry about him since I saw someone else approcing me.

If I remember correctly her name was Yukino Yukinoshita.

I didn't know the reason she was approcing me but I'm sure she's coming to welcome me.

"What do you need from me?" I asked her.

"I want to know the real reason why you guys came to our school."

That's what this is about?

How am I supposed to know the reason why were here?

This is just another special exam.

"If that's the case then I don't know the reason."

"So you refuse to tell me."

"I wouldn't say I refuse but it's natural for you to think we have some sort of reason to be here."

If I kept on telling her I didn't she would think I have something to hide.

Since I'm not that good at lying I decided to tell her what I know.

That way we wouldn't have to argue about this any longer.

"I just know that I'm here for a special exam, that's all there is to it, now if you don't mind I would like to leave."

She grabbed my wrist not willing to let me go.

"Let me go."

"I won't let you go until you tell me everything."

I could just run from her but I'm the type that likes to do that sort of thing.

I decided to face her.

"Have I not told you everything I know?"

"You haven't told me what I want to know."

What she wants to know?

What childish behavior.

She thinks she knows something about us so she decided on investigating herself.

"What exactly do you want to know?"

"I have been recently tried to investigate your friend Ayanokouji but he told me the same things you did."

"So you've come to a conclusion that were hiding something from you?"

"Exactly."

I haven't even met this girl yet she seems so confident in her words.

"Well, talk all you want, I'm not telling you anything that I'm not even sure of.Anyways I have another matter to take care of so I would appreciate it if you left me alone."

I then left and she didn't follow me this time so it was okay for now I guess.

I saw Ayanokouji-kun along with Karuizawa-san coming towards me.

"What do you need me for? Do you have any information regarding this special exam?"

"Not quite, but I will say I have information that we'll be leaving next week."

"Really? That fast?"

"Yes, I have recently called Chabashira-sensei and she said that we'll go back to our regular classes next week.She also said that there was no point for this exam, this won't get us to lose or gain any class points."

"In other words it was practically meaningless?"

"It would seem so. But I don't think we can really trust Chabashira-sensei so we should still watch out."

He was right.

Even when she knew we wouldn't get any class points when we first started she didn't tell us about the S system.

"If that was all you needed me for then I shall now leave."

"Suit yourself."

After we said our goodbyes we parted ways.

I couldn't comprehend why we would take this exam without there being a reason.

I have to find out if that's really true or not.

That's why I have to get as much information from the 1st Year student.

Sakurako Tsubaki.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I really am trying my hardest to make these chapters interesting but there are times when I can't even think of anything to put on the story.

Since I don't have any ideas for new chapters.

I will end the story on the next chapter which will take a little longer to write.

Maybe a week or two?

After I finish this story I will go to the main one which will be of Ayanokouji x Ichinose.

I've read almost every volume of the light novels exept 1,2, and 3 since that was already on the anime.

But do you think I should read those volumes since most say that the light novel is WAY better than the anime.