Hayama

Kiyotaka Ayankouji's Monologue

I arrived just before he was able to kiss Kei.

I wanted to stay out of trouble for today but I didn't think he'd be this ignorant to try and kiss her.

I was listening to Kei's conversation with Hayama all along.

I was sure that Yumiko could hear it as well but I made sure she was more focused on me.

I wasn't exactly sure what was going on between them but when I heard a short pause and they weren't talking it reminded me of that time when Hashimoto tried to get a reaction from me by flirting with Kei.

But this time it was quite different.

I wasn't angry with him bad-mouthing me and I was kind of surprised Kei was able to listen to him without doing anything reckless.

I was happy that she had grown this much.

The next thing I heard was him talking about how I and Hikigaya were so similar to each other, but not in a good way.

I knew things were going to get even worse so I rushed Yumiko for me and her to get out of here.

"Hey we should hurry and get out here, I'm feeling kind of sick," I told her.

"Oh, are you okay? If it's fine with you I'll get help and you can stay here." She said to me sounding worried.

"I'll be fine just wait for me outside, I have something I wanted to check before leaving."

"Okay, just don't take too long."

I nodded and I watched her leave.

Their conversation seemed to be going smoothly, just as I planned.

That is until I heard Kei:

"H-Hey what the hell ar-"

As I heard those words I ran as fast as I could towards their location.

Those words had told me she was in trouble.

I ran and passed Tobe and Hina, Yui and Hikigaya, and some others I haven't met.

3rd Person POV

The students saw as something passed by them, but they were unable to identify what if was since to them it was just a blur.

"H-Hey di-did you happen to see that?!" Asked Tobe clinging on to Hina.

None could say a word since they were as scared and shocked as Tobe.

After 2 second Kiyotaka Ayanokouji was seen in front of Kei and Hayama.

"I'm sorry if I was a bit late."

"Did you record the phone call?" He asked.

"Y-Yes."

"Well, then Hayama's done." He said looking at Hayama who seemed shocked at first but then smirked at his statement.

"Do you think I'm kidding?" Ayanokouji asked him.

"I'm sure that even if you did do that you'd have no chance of revealing anything if I'm still here to stop you."

"Stop me? Are you capable of such a thing?" Ayanokouji said.

"Capable? Do you even know what I can do? I'm not popular just because I'm hot you know. I'm probably the most athletic student in our school."

"Then if it's come down to having to fight you. I wouldn't mind playing with you a bit." He said with a serious voice.

Kei who was witnessing this wasn't worried since she already knew what Ayanokouji was capable of.