Yukinoshita

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji's Monologue

I sat next to a blond girl that didn't seem to mind me sitting next to her, unlike Horikita.

"Now as you all may know, I'm the teacher for this class, my name is Shizuka Hiratsuka, but call me Hiratsuka-sensei."

We all nodded and she started class, it all went by smoothly and no one complained about us being here.

After class ended the teacher told Hikigaya and Yui to guide us throughout the school, even if the other teacher already did that I didn't want to be rude and decline.

"So do you guys know why were here?" Asked Kei.

"I don't know, I thought you already knew!" Said Yui.

"Huh? Didn't they tell you guys we were coming?" Asked Horikita.

"Well yeah, but they told us a few minutes before you came." Said Yui.

"If that's the case then I don't think your school is very organized."

Yui had an akward smile on her face while Hikigaya didn't care.

"Hey do you guys want to join the service club?" Asked Yui.

"Service club? What for?"

"Well the service club tries to help other students with their problems an-"

"Not interested." Horikita immediately replied.

I knew Horikita wasn't going to join from the moment I heard her talk about helping other people.

Horikita proceeded to leave but I grabbed her shoulder.

"Horikita, this could be an opportunity for us to get even more class points if we join this club."

That was a lie, and I'm sure Horikita was going to decline.

"Even so, I have no time to be fooling around with them. If you'll excuse me I have to get going."

Horikita left me and Kei, they told us that we were going to stay in an apartment nearby but Horikita is the only one that knows where it is.

"Horikita." I tried calling out to her but this time she ignored me.

"Well that's unfortunate." Said Yui.

"Do you guys want to join?" She asked us.

I wasn't going to decline since if I actually got into the service club I could hear about the other students problems and threaten them with their own mistakes.

"I'll glady join." I said to them.

Kei seemed a bit shocked but I'm sure she would accept since she didn't want me to be alone with a girl.

"I'll go too." She said.

"That's great!" Yui said smiling at us.

"Oi, do you think Yukinoshita will accept them?" Said Hikigaya speaking for the first time.

"There's no need to worry, I'm sure it's fine."

5 Minutes Later

"No." That's all that girl said.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"

"I cannot accept people I don't know here."

"You accepted me." Said Hikigaya.

"You are an exeption since I was forced to accept you."

From the way I see it she's just another Horikita, they even look the same.