Yumiko

Kiyotaka Ayankouji's Monologue

"What?! You two are dating?!" Said Yui.

"Really then Ayanokuuji-san, you can help me with this right." Said Tobe.

"When I confessed to Kei I already knew how she felt about me so I wouldn't be much help."

"Sorry for interrupting, but I'm also kind of interested on how you confessed to her." Said Yukinoshita blushing

Should I tell them the truth? Or should I lie? Would it be too obvious if I lie in front of Hikigaya? He doesn't seem like the person that trusts easily.

"I confessed in a very romantic place, that's all I'm gonna say."

Kei looked at me confused, I mean, why wouldn't she, I confessed in the school's rooftop, typical for a confession among students.

"Awww, tell us more Ayanokouji-kun!" Begged Yui.

"You haven't even told us what you said to her, it would be a big help for Tobe if you told us." Said Yukinoshita.

"As I have told you, I did nothing out of the ordinary, just a simple and normal confession."

"Your making it sound like it doesn't matter." Said Kei sounding angry.

"That's not what I'm trying to say, all I'm trying to say is that I don't want to tell you guys anymore than necessary."

"Then your not much help, please help us Yukinoshita." Said Hayama.

"Don't be rude."

"Well since, Ayanokouji-kun doesn't want anyone to know anything else let's continue this discution." Said Yukinoshita.

"Well he tells her right? Then she rejects him him, right?" Said Hikigaya.

"That's already established?!" Said Yui.

"Not only that, It's given that the whole class will know about it the next day."

"If they just know about it, that's fine, but you'll hear it from all around, then you'll come up in their merry conversations. There's a risk that you'll be slightly hurt."

"You were talking about yourself again."

"Has this happened to you then?" Asked Kei.

"No, I mean... it doesn't happen anymore."

"We get it. We'll take care of that part. Well I have to get to my club. See you later Kei." Said Hayama.

"Huh? Since when did I give him permission to use my first name?"

Hayama soon left after that.

"So, let's start by looking for Tobe-kun's good points."

"I'm friends with Hayato-kun?"

"You rely on someone else for this? How will being his friend do you any good?" I asked.

"Well Hayato-kun is quite popular among the girls and being with him might get me on their good side too right?"

"Not quite, being with him will only make you stand out more, it will make you more popular, yes, but it doesn't mean the girls will like you as well."

Even though he heard that he still didn't back down.

"Well Hayato-kun is a good guy and I'm sure he talks good about me when I'm not around."

I still don't know how Hayama is like so it's not my place to judge him, but I'm not sure anyone speaks good about this guy.