Jieun playfully glared at him and nodded. "Call me anytime, if you feel something while I'm performing.. tell Yoongi-ssi."

They're talking about a music show they'll be attending. Jieun and Yoongi already told him that it's okay if he won't attend and just rest but he is stubborn, he won't listen.

He want to attend.. because he thinks it might be his last performance, he doesn't want to waste the chance.

"I'll get going, my manager is waiting." Jieun said, Taehyung gave her a nod.

After she left, he looked at his group members. He feels guilty of hiding his condition from them but it's better than making them worry for a longer time.. it's selfish for him to keep it from them and just decided to tell them if it's worsening more to the point he'll just be staying at a hospital bed.. or maybe it'll get better.

Yoongi was also looking at him with a worried look, he just gave him a smile.. he looked at Jungkook, coincidentally he caught him looking at him too but look away as soon as Taehyung's gaze landed on him.

"Let's go." Their manager called, all of them said 'yes' as a response.

They rode cars by pair.. Taehyung was alone in one, Namjoon with Yoongi, Seokjin with Hoseok and Jungkook with Jimin.

"You lied." Jimin uttered smirking. Jungkook glanced at him.

"About what?" He asked while putting on his seatbelt.

"You still love him."

Jungkook froze, eyelashes fluttering as he was taken back by the words.

"Yes you like me but you love him... You were just confused because we're together most of the time.. you love him, and the way you look at him didn't change." Jimin said.. surprisingly, he wasn't hurt by his own words.

"We're almost the same.. I searched for someone else because the person I love doesn't have time for me... Well, that's what I thought.... He was actually trying to make time for me, I was just foolish to think he forgotten about me." He added looking outside the tinted window.

"He? Who? Do I know him, why didn't I noticed you were dating someone?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin chuckled. "You don't have to... It ended a long time ago.. I ended it." He said, smiling bitterly.

"Did.. did you regret it?" Jungkook asked in a small voice, not looking at jimin but at his fingers.. the rings he have on.

"I did... But regretting isn't enough to get my happiness back.. It was too late, he loves someone else now."

Jungkook just nodded, acting like he understood.. tears were forming in his eyes.

"Do you think it's too late for me?" He asked, kissing his rings softly while releasing the tears that had been wanting to escape his eyes.

"You still love each other... It's not too late yet."

~~~~~~~

Arriving at the venue. Everyone is already there except Taehyung.

Jungkook was nervously tapping his feet. The show is about to start but they see no shadow of Taehyung.

"Hyung." Jungkook called namjoon.

"Hmm?"

"Where's V-hyung?" He asked.

"Manager said Taehyung forgot something and had to get back to his apartment... He'll be here later on."

Jungkook nodded and muttered a thanks.

Minutes later, the show have started.. still no sign of Taehyung. Jungkook just can't stay still.

"Chill... He'll be here. I texted him and he said he'll be later because he's stuck in traffic." Jimin said, showing Jungkook his message conversation with Taehyung.

Jungkook smiled. "You're still so close with each other."

"Of course... No one can ruin our friendship, even you."

Jungkook emitted a snort, finally calming down.

~~~~~~~

When Taehyung arrive, Jungkook almost stood up on his seat but was stopped by jimin.

"Talk to him in private later... There's many cameras." Jimin said and Jungkook understood.

Taehyung sat beside Jimin.

They watch the show, listening and enjoying all the artist performances. Then it was an artist called Roy Kim's turn.

The artist went to the stage then a familiar melody started.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung upon hearing the melody.

|Song: Only then:)|

The way to love me isn’t hard
Just hold me tight like you are now
We don’t know what will happen to us later
But I like that nothing’s decided

Jungkook sang the song.. knowing every word that contains the song. He was trying really hard not to tear up or look at Taehyung.

Who cares what others say?
We can’t live without each other, so what’s the problem?
We can be more in love together

It was a song he covered... A song for Taehyung. All the lyrics contain of what he truly feels and want to say towards Taehyung.

If you start to like someone else
If I get used to not being with you
When that time comes, when it’s that time
Only then we can break up

Then it hit Jungkook hard... They broke up.

The way to love you isn’t hard
If I smile once more and care for you more
The way we love isn’t hard
If we look at each other like it’s the first time every time

Who cares what others say?
We can’t live without each other, so what’s the problem?
We can be more in love together

If you start to like someone else
If I get used to not being with you
When that time comes, when it’s that time
Then, then

Jungkook looked at Taehyung when he stood up, running away. Jungkook didn't have the courage to follow him. He saw Yoongi followed him.

Whether you want it or not, I’m going to hold onto you
When I get too tired that I can’t even walk
When that time comes, when it’s that time
Only then we can break up

Jungkook lowered his head... He can't take it anymore. It hurts too much. He still loves him.

*******