"Come and show me then

"Come and show me then." Ollie shouted. I walked out to find him still in his bath robe. "You look incredible."

"Thank you. I didn't know whether this was too dark for a bridesmaids dress."

"You can wear whatever you want. I'm so glad you're here and being my bridesmaid."

"I know. Imagine if I'd have stayed in Italy and got stuck because of the lockdown. I wouldn't be here with you right now. Thank you for allowing me to be ring bearer by the way, what do I need to do with that?"

"Hide them in your bra and run off with them."

"That's going to be tricky." I joked with him. "When you met Gareth did you know he would be the one you'd marry?"

"No."

"You were both straight when you met weren't you?"

"Yeah we both had girlfriends."

"That feels so weird because you two are perfect for each other."

"He makes me super happy."

"I wish I had what you two have."

"You will. I can't wait to see you get married."

"We'll I hope it will happen one day."

"It will. Maybe Tristan might be the one."

"It's taken him six months to realise that he liked me, I think we're a long way off that."

"In 33 years it will be worth the wait." He joked.

"Can I tell you what he said to me earlier..." As I was about to delve into the story the hotel bell rang. "Come in."

"Hey guys." It was then that Tristan poked his head around the door.

"Hey buddy."

"I wanted to wish you look on your special day."

"That's so kind"

"Hey Willow."

"Hi."

"I was wondering if I could have a chat with you."

"I'll leave you two to it." Ollie said and vacated the seat for Tristan.

"You look absolutely stunning."

"Thank you Tristan."

"Mind if I have a seat?"

"You can."

"I literally can't take my eyes off you. How are you feeling?"

"Very excited."

"So obviously I wish I could attend the wedding with you."

"I kind of wish you were."

"We'll I wanted something to signify me being there with you. So I've bought you a gift." He reached into his pocket to pull out a little jewellery box. "I want you to wear it, if you like it."