"I really want you to lock it off before lockdown." I told them. "Tomorrow I'm going to have 2 brothers."

"We can't wait either."

****

I went to get my hair styled for tomorrow that afternoon when Tristan messaged asking if I wanted to go out with him, Emily and Harvey. We ended up in this rooftop bar overlooking the city. I didn't actually know whether I should go or not as Harvey would be there and he might be angry at me telling Emily about what I heard but I don't think either of us were the type to have a confrontation in front of a group of people.

"Can I say you look stunning." Emily told me.

"Ahh thank you. With the wedding coming up I wanted to be as glam as possible."

"I'm actually pretty sad I'm not going to be seeing you in a bridesmaid's dress." Tristan said. Ollie had consulted me about this but it made sense for Tristan not to be invited given the limited number of spaces and the fact that we technically weren't official yet.

"Bringing a tear to my eye." Emily joked.

"Look at you two."

"Harvey you've got to give her a compliment now."

"Your eyes are gorgeous." He monotonously told Emily.

"We're very good right now." Emily said. "Aren't we?"

"Aren't we?"

"Now we actually are, we're back in a good place right now."

"What happened with you and Habbs?" I asked the question.

"So I basically just thought rather than being in this fake friendship I want to be over it now. It's Christmas, I want to have my closest friends around me" she said. "What's going on with you guys?"

"Things are going well." Tristan said. "She's the soppy one out of the both of us."

"I think once your boundaries have come down slightly the sweetness just pours out of you."

"I'm not an ice queen. I'd like to think I'm nice all the time."

"So what are you two?"

"We're socially distanced dating."

"Asexual friends?"

"Boris has totally ruined it for us."

"I feel like I'm a married woman in front of you two."

"Sex once a week on special occasions." Tristan joked.

"I mean at least you two can come in contact with each other." I told them.

"I know. The fact that you two can sit so close is really annoying me right now."

"Oh yeah because you two aren't in a bubble. You can't touch."

"It's so frustrating but I don't think either of us kind of expected this to happen, we couldn't exactly plan for this."

"From lap dancing to love." Emily commented.

"We've had some fun."

"We definitely have. I just can't wait to give you a big kiss again." I cheekily told him.

****

It was the morning of the wedding and Ollie and I were getting ready in a penthouse in the Shard. He was making a few last minute phone calls whilst I got into my dress. Thankfully I managed to pull a few favours with my designer friends and found an amazing blue dress. Binky, Liv and I were all acting as bridesmaids but the boys decided that we could wear our own dress.