@noelle.xo: travels with my future husband. 😛

@jaydawayda: catch me somewhere on an island

@1dessdior: mael and monét week.

Running up Freestyle blasted through the loud beats pill and Monét climbed on the counters twerking. This was Monét's first time out of the country, Dess' first time on a vacation with her friends and husband, and Jayda's first time with this group of people. She was uncomfortable at first but she was slowly but surely starting to warm up to Dess.

She didn't speak to Samael or Izzy because she wasn't the type of girl to speak to other people's men. She also didn't speak to Dom because she simply didn't like him. She remembered being excited that he had come back in town, that she was going to get blessed with his dick. She found him extremely attractive a couple of days ago but as of now. She didn't even want to look him in the eyes.

"I'M FINNA BE OFF THE MARKET FOREVER Y'ALL. A BITCH AIN'T PLAN TO GET MARRIED TILL I WAS A GOOD 45, I KNEW I HAD ANOTHER 23 YEARS TO BE FOR THE STREETS BUT MY MAN BOUGHT ME AN AP SO I GUESS IT IS WHAT IT IS!" Raising up the bottle of Belair she popped it open. "I HAD A CHANCE TO BE FOR THE STREETS AGAIN BUT A NIGGA I KNEW FOR SEVEN DAYS HAD MY MIND GOING DUMMY! I'M A DUMMY BITCH BUT I'M HERE" SHE LAUGHED.

Samael walked out of the room shirtless, making his way into the kitchen he watched Monét as she stood on the counters. Standing there for a second he thought about snatching her off but because he was working on a better version of himself for her. He sighed "Monét, get yo dumb ass off that fucking counter because I push yo drunk ass off."

Monét rolled her eyes "Negative Nancy done walked into this bitch, my daddy said I can't be on the counters anymore." Laughing she drank some of the Belair. Squatting down, she climbed off the counter. Walking over to Samael she smiled up at him, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Give me a kiss." She puckered her lips, Samael leaned down kissing her. "Take a shot with me." She whispered against his lips, "this our last week not being married mind as well pour up."