Chapter 3: Rise of the Dino Part 3

Narration:
Last time on Transformers Prime...
"Optimus, this formula is for a space-time vortex generator." Ratchet said.
"Megatron is building a space bridge. If he hasn't already." Optimus said.
"A space bridge works in two directions. I fear Megatron will use it to bring forth his unstoppable army of fallen Cybertronians." Optimus said.
"But the only place where Megatron could recruit that many fallen warriors is..." Ratchet said.
"... Cybertron." Optimus said.

Now:
Third Person POV:
The Autobots were preparing to locate the space bridge, "Optimus, I've found the space bridge. High in earth's orbit." Ratchet said as Arcee drove in with Jack, "Guess who's back?" Jack asked rhetorically, "Autobots, prepare for departure." Optimus said, "Where to?" Arcee asked, "The final frontier." Miko said. "Wha... Space? But I thought the Autobots didn't have any way to get there." Jack said, "They don't, not really." Raf said as Bumblebee helped him to the ground floor. Slash was listening in and sighed as she couldn't help them until she was a hundred percent. Grimm was leaning against a wall with his arms crossed as he knew he had to stay behind for his own safety. "Why don't you just use the ground bridge?" Miko asked, "Please. A ground bridge has limited range. Stretched too far and the portal might snap and scatter us to the stars." Ratchet said explaining the situation. "Unfortunately, that is a risk we must take. Set the coordinates." Optimus said, Grimm walked over to Optimus and snarled and groaned, "Optimus, Grimm wants to come with as back up." Arcee translated, "I appreciate the offer, but with that aggressive temper of yours in recent events after coming back online, it would be best if it was a last resort. Only when we are in desperate need of your assistance will you be allowed to enter the battle." Optimus said as Grimm clenched his fists but sighed and nodded his head. Grimm walked over to Slash as he sat beside her and held her hand, "Optimus, it pains me to see Grimm like this." Arcee said, "I understand how you feel Arcee. But with his condition and the nightmares plaguing his mind, it would be unwise for him to face off against the Decepticons right now." Optimus said as Arcee sighed and looked at Grimm and nodded her head. With that Ratchet opened the ground bridge and the Autobots, minus ratchet, Grimm, and Slash, went to the Decepticons space bridge to face them and prevent Megatron from raising Cybertron's fallen warriors.

Grimm's POV:
After the others went to the space bridge, I remembered almost killing Arcee and for some reason it made my spark ache. I don't understand why though. Slash seemed to know that something was up, "Grimm, I know your upset about something. What is it?" She asked me, "Arcee... I... almost... kill... her... I... feel... guilt... and... spark... ache... do... not... know... why" I said as I replayed Optimus's voice and a few others to make the fragment sentence. Slash smiled and put her hand on mine. "You're in love with her. What happened isn't your fault." Slash said, that took me by surprise. Then my head started to hurt again. "What's wrong?" Slash asked, "Another sign of his nightmares, it seems that they became so bad that his mind went into a primal state. Attacking anything or anyone that moved." Ratchet said as he walked over to me and ran a scan on my mind. "That's odd." Ratchet said, "What is it Ratchet?" Rafael asked, "I think I may know why you have been more aggressive lately. I'm detecting foreign organic cells within your energon system. But they seem to be ancient, about 65 million years old." Ratchet said and my optics went wide, and I ran to the consul and started searching the, what the humans called the internet, for an image of the creature I scanned when I landed on earth. "What are you doing? You need rest." Ratchet said as I finally found what I was looking for and showed him. "Yes, yes, we all know you scanned a lifeform when you... You scanned an organic life form. An aggressive one that once ruled this planet. That explains why you are much more aggressive. I'll need a sample of your infected energon to create an antidote." Ratchet said as he took some of my energon which was both red and blue. "Grimm has dino DNA in him? Sweet." Miko said, I looked at here and snarled, "What he say?" Jack asked, "He said Cybertronians aren't able to handle organic scans too long. Otherwise, they lose their sense of who they are." Slash said and the humans looked at me and I slammed my fist into the wall making a hole as I was angry at myself for doing something so reckless.