and he kept repeating that one name, that had taehyung's throat getting tied up. "jaehee."

taehyung placed his cold hand on jeongguk's sweaty forehead, his heart dropping when he noticed the male had caught a strong fever. taehyung didn't know if he should just crawl into the next corner and start crying, because jeongguk was in such a state because of his ex-girlfriend or if he should wake him up from the dream and make him drink medicine against the fever.

he chose the latter, slowly sitting up, then grabbing jeongguk's shoulders and shaking him. "jaehee?" jeongguk whispered, his eyes still closed as he was still deep in sleep, dreaming.

"ggukie, please wake up." taehyung shook the older's body more, but he didn't wake up. "miss her."

taehyung took a deep breath, trying to contain his tears. he knew jeongguk misses her... but hearing it from him feels like getting stabbed right into the center of his fragile heart.

"jeon, wake up... i beg you." taehyung was sobbing now, pleading for this to stop, for jeongguk to stop mentioning her, even if it's unwillingly.

if it wasn't for taehyung's heart breaking into millions of pieces right now, he would do everything for jeongguk to wake up and drink the damn medicine against the fever. however, jeongguk seemed to be weakened because of the fewer and taehyung wouldn't get to the point of waking him due to that.

the small ravenette gave up, jeongguk was sleeping like a stone. he let go of the blond's body and leaned back, small tears rolling down his cheeks, as he cried silently.

"miss you..."

taehyung turned to jeongguk again, the older seemed more calm now, but he didn't stop talking. it was the same blonde hair, the same face, same lips, but the wrong name being mentioned.

the younger got up, wobbly leaving jeongguk's room, which somehow also became his, and walked over to jimin's and yoongi's room. he didn't bother to knock, knowing they must be asleep, since yoongi would never willingly stay awake for too long as he adores sleep just as much as he loves jimin and it was in the middle of the night.

muffled sobs left taehyung's lips, as tears still rolled down his red cheeks. he softly walks up to jimin, shaking him just lightly.

contrasting to jeongguk, jimin woke up immediately, almost screaming when he sees taehyung with his dark hair. "shit, i need to get used to your black hair— are you crying?" he whisper-shouted, eyes wide in shock.

"h-hyung, can i sleep with you?"

"o-of course, bear." jimin smiled worriedly, as he made place for taehyung to crawl between him and yoongi, nothing new, they've slept like this so often, despite the fact that they are grown up men.

"do you wanna talk about it?" jimin whispered, while hugging taehyung tightly. "nuh, s'okay, just wanna sleep first." taehyung took a hold of yoongi's hand, immediately feeling safer by just doing that. he knew he can always count on his best friends, but he didn't know how much he had missed this.

"th-thank you." taehyung whispered quietly to jimin, who pecked his forehead. "we'll talk about this tomorrow, babe, just sleep now."

when jeongguk woke up in the morning, he was surprised to not find taehyung sleeping next to him, not used to that feeling anymore. he slowly sat up, only to lay back down and wanting to sleep again, as a throbbing pain shoot through his head.

he groaned, placing his hand on his forehead.

after the pain eased just slightly, he wanted to get up again, but halted when he noticed something on the nightstand besides him. he slowly grabbed the small package and the note on it.

hey jeon,
hope you found this, you are having fever and i brought some medicines for you. hope you slept well:)
i'm out for a walk, it's snowing, so i hope you don't mind.
you should take a bath and rest a little more, no guns and enemies today.
i don't know when i'll be back.

taehyung.

jeongguk smiled lightly, as he pulled a pill out from the small package, taking the glass of water in his other hand and drank it, before wanting to stand up again.

he halted once again though when a knock echoed, hoseok entering with a tray of food. jeongguk stared at him. "what is?"

"you won't leave the bed today, you're sick." the older male said and jeongguk huffed. "annoying, i never stayed in bed when i was sick." he crossed his arms like a mad child, hoseok chuckled.

"it's an order from taehyung and jimin, taehyung had slept in jimin's room last night."

jeongguk raised an eyebrow, "what?" he asked, more than confused because he remembers taehyung falling asleep in his arms. hoseok left the tray with breakfast on the nightstand, as jeongguk still wondered why taehyung left in the night.

he quickly took his phone, calling his younger lover, sighing relieved when he picked up.

"hello?"

"princess, it's me, is everything alright?"

it was quiet for a moment, before taehyung spoke up again. "y-yeah, everything's alright.. did you take the medicine?"

"yes, thank you angel." jeongguk said, smiling relieved.

however the relief was gone as quick as it came, when taehyung kept silent. "baby, is something wrong?"

"let's talk about it when i'm back, please." taehyung's voice sounded pleading, making jeongguk look worriedly. he didn't know that his lover just went out to order his thoughts and take a little fresh air outside in the snow.

"where are you now?"

"do you promise to not come to find me and stay in bed for the rest of the day?" taehyung asked, no, rather pleaded. he really wanted to not see jeongguk, at least until he feels better.

"i promise, princess."

"i'm just taking a walk in the park nearby, don't worry please."

"you worry me thou—"

but taehyung already hung up and jeongguk looked at the phone confused, before sighing and putting it to the side. something was so wrong since yesterday, jeongguk knows taehyung didn't want to tease him, rather tried to avoid him. and he obviously knows the younger didn't just cry because he felt like it.

if taehyung needs time, jeongguk can give him that, he's just so worried over the fact that the younger doesn't talk to him, but just left.