CHAPTER 29

As soon as we had left the room, I spun around on Cameron, questioning as to why the heck he had invited Tiffany to stay for dinner

As soon as we had left the room, I spun around on Cameron, questioning as to why the heck he had invited Tiffany to stay for dinner. I expected the brunet to answer me, but all I got was a sly grin and a pat on the head before he disappeared upstairs, headed towards his room.

I couldn't help but let out a 'harrumph', feeling left out of the plan that Apple Jacks and Cameron seemed to have cooked up together.

I turned around, regretting it soon after once my nose crashed into a hardened surface. I winced, backing up while covering my nose to see Apple Jacks smirking down at me, an eyebrow raised humorlessly.

"Really?" He ruffled my hair, "there's no need to pout over being left out. You'll find out what's going on soon enough."

I only shrugged, ducking my head at his condescending tone.

"Well, go get ready. We're going to be eating dinner in a few minutes." He winked, his smirk widening ever so slightly. "Dress in something fancy, okay Blaire Bear?" His eyes sparkled, a dangerous glint shining back at me in the depths of his steely gaze.

I just nodded, slightly confused at his sudden request. I headed upstairs, lost in thought as to what the two boys could be scheming. Not paying attention to where I was going, I ended up crashing into something, or should I say someone once again.

I jerked upwards, instantly noticing the brooding Russian. He was slightly sweaty, given that he had just left the training room. His large hand landed on my shoulder, stabilizing me from my sudden impact with him. He seemed to instantly notice that something was wrong, his eyes searching my face.

"What wrong?"

"O-oh, umm... nothing r-eally." I glanced over towards his shoulder, nervously wringing my fingers together, his intense gaze never leaving my face. "Tiffany is staying o-over for dinner, and A-Apple Jacks told me to dress fancy."

He grunted slightly, examining me once more. We stood there for a couple more minutes, Alex intently staring while I just awkwardly stood there. I was wondering how much longer he was just going to keep looking at me before I felt a sudden tug at my hand.

"Come."

My spine instantly straightened at the command, my feet following him on their own as we made our way towards my room, his warm hand enveloping my own.

As soon as we made it inside and the door was closed, he dropped my hand and started rummaging through my closet, a series of grunts and a string of Russian words leaving his lips every now and again.

The flurry of motion and sudden words seemed so out of place for the usual calm and silent Alexander, but seeing the dark male so focused on the task at hand made my heart flutter.

He seems so dead set on finding me a perfect outfit, that's so sweet of him.

A small smile made its way to my lips as I watched the male from behind.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sudden appearance of Alexander in front of me, a piece of red fabric delicately held between his hands. I gently took the dress from his grasp, holding it up to my body. My eyebrows rose in skepticism as I noticed the length. It only went down to mid-thigh. I shot Alex a look, my brows furrowed in worry. All he did was gesture towards me, pushing the dress further towards me before turning and walking back off towards the closet, keeping his face turned towards the far corner of the smaller room.

My cheeks heated up, glowing a crimson red as I quickly stripped out of my clothes, sliding the dress on over my head. The dress slipped on easily, perfectly hugging every curve my body had to offer. The bottom hem barely reached mid-thigh, shifting upwards slightly whenever I moved my legs. My boobs felt as if they were about to spill over the top, even though I didn't have much to begin with.

Alex grunted slightly, letting me know that he was now going to turn around. A small squeak escaped my lips as I dove to grab a blanket off of my bed, a surge of self-consciousness gripping my throat. He turned around faster than I could snatch the blanket off of the bed. He took the blanket just as my fingers brushed it, holding it out of hands reach as he examined me.

"I-it's too t-tight and short," I complained quietly, wrapping my arms around my middle, tugging the ends of my dress down.

He kept quiet, staring at me intensely, his dark eyes roaming my body. I felt my hands grow clammy the longer he stayed quiet, nervous and worried with what he thought.

He probably thinks I look ugly. He must be so disgusted with what he sees. My scars must be showing, and the dress is probably showing off all of the unnecessary fat I have around my stoma-

"Pretty."

Hey guys, I'm sorry it's so short I just wanted to be sure and give you guys something

Hey guys, I'm sorry it's so short I just wanted to be sure and give you guys something. Yes, we don't need to have an uproar of when we're going to update again XD This chapter has a little bit more content with Alex. Not sure what else to put here so just gonna say I love you guys and all your support Yes, we love all of the support we are getting from this book. if it weren't for all of the likes and comments, we would have never gotten this far. also my Apple Jacks fans, your comments are insane sometimes lol.

Xoxo Bookworm101702

Looserwriter <3