12: Not probable

"I don't care for the situation," said Norrington. We were on boats heading for Isla de Muerta. Norrington had insisted that you don't come but ultimately decided you should keep an eye on Jack. You were the one he trusted most apparently. Norrington was not happy. "Any attempt to storm the caves could turn into an ambush."

"Not if you're the one doing the ambushing," suggested Jack. "I go in with Y/N and convince Barbossa to send his men out with their boats. You and your mates return to the Dauntless and blast them with your little cannons."

"What do you have to lose?" You added. He looked at you and you shook your head.

"Nothing I'd lament being rid of," he answered. You subtly patted his arm to let him now that answer would suffice.

"To be quite honest with you," continued Jack. He winked at you. "There's still a risk for those onboard the Dauntless, which includes the future Mrs. Commodore."

You stifled a laugh. Elizabeth would be locked away somewhere, she would be furious. But time for fun and games was over as you and Jack headed over to the chanting pirates. You walked through the crowds holding Jacks hand and received a couple of looks. That's when they all stopped and focused and you and Jack.

"Y/N," said Will.

"It's not possible," said Barbossa.

"Not probable." You and Jack walked up to him.

"Where's Elizabeth?" asked Will

"She's fine," you said, smiling.

"She's safe," assured Jack. "Just like I promised. She's set to marry Norrington, like she promised, and you get to die for her just like you promised."

"So you're men of your word," You said, trying not to laugh. "Except Elizabeth, who is a woman."

"Shut up," said Barbossa. "You're both next."

You frowned, offended. Then they were going to cut Will's throat and you felt a little panicked until Jack said, "you don't want to be doing that, mate."

"No, I really think I do."

"Your funeral," you mumbled loudly.

"Why don't I want to be doing it?" Barbossa reluctantly stopped.

"Oh because," Jack slapped a pirates hand away, "the HMS Dauntless, pride of the Royal Navy, is floating offshore, waiting for you."

You walked up behind him and whispered into his ear, "What are you doing?"

"You'll see," he whispered back. He looked at Barbossa and said, "Just hear me out, mate. You order your men to row out to the Dauntless. They do what they do best." pirates murmur around you, agreeing.

"Robert's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt. There you are with two ships," you said

"The makings of your very own fleet," added Jack. "Of course, you'll take the grandest as your flagship, and who's to argue?"

"Not us," you said under your breath.

"But, what of the Pearl?" said Jack. "Name me captain. I'll sail under your colors. I'll give you ten percent of me plunder, and you get to introduce yourself as Commodore Barbossa. Savvy?"

"I suppose, in exchange, you want me not to kill the whelp."

"Not at all. By all means kill the whelp." You slapped his arm. "Just not yet. Wait to lift the curse, until the opportune moment."

You gave Will a hinting smile and he seemed to notice. "For instance, until you've killed Norrington's men."

Jack picked up some coins and said, "Every. Last. One."

You saw him pocket a coin.

"You've been planning this from the beginning, ever since you learned my name," said Will, pretending to be angry.

"Yeah," replied Jack.

"I want fifty percent of your plunder," intervened Barbossa.

"Fifteen."

"Fourty."

"Twenty- five. I'll buy you the hat."

"A really big one, Commodore," you added.

"We have an accord." He shook Jacks hand. "But who are you, pretty lass? I'll have no use for-"

"She's mine, with me, I'm with her, hers," Jack said. He took your hand, faced you and kissed you. "See?"

You smiled, trying to convince Barbossa.

"All hands to the boats," called out Jack. Then he paused. "Apologies, you give the orders."

"Gents take a walk," said Barbossa

"A walk?" you asked

"Not to the boats?" added Jack, as confused as I was.

Barbossa smiled and walked away. When he was far enough away you punched Jack's arm. "That's for kissing me."

"As if you didn't like it," he replied. You rolled your eyes and walked over to Will.