omuasai ─ neko catastrophe

°• ▪︎ ¤ • ▪︎ ¤ • ▪︎ ¤ 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐌𝐀 ¤ ▪︎ • ¤ ▪︎ • ¤ ▪︎ •°

﹒➜︰tw - !! | dub con
__________________________________________

𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦: 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐓𝐨𝐩: 𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢

Shuichi's POV

I wake up to Monokuma doing the usual morning announcements. "Ahh..another eventful day..." I get out of bed, and walk to my bathroom and strip down and let my ears and tail finally be relieved, I get into the shower

After he's done showering

I walk out of the shower and grab a towel, I walk to my closet to get my school uniform, "WHAT THE HELL, Why is there a skirt where my pants is suppose to be..Someone probably sneaked into my dorm..anyways.."

I just shrug it off and just put my shirt on, then my boxers, wait...l-leggings?? I hate my life..I put the leggings and then my skirt, I put my shoes on and grabbed my backpack and opened my door and walked out of my dorm and closed my door behind me

I looked at my watch. "OH GOSH! I'M ALMOST LATE TO BREAKFAST!" I run down the hallway and almost tripped, I carefully kept my balance and walked to my friends.."Oh, there he is..HEY SHUICHI I see you decided to show your ears and tail for once!!" said Kaito.

"Oh Hey, Kaito..Yeah, I feel like it was good to let it show for once, Also where's Kokichi, Maki, Kaede and Rantaro?" "There at breakfast, everyone's waiting for you and uhh..why are you wearing a skirt?" " Oh um...I found it in my closet..I don't know how tho, anyways let's go!"

I walked to the cafeteria while Kaito followed me, Once I walk in, eyes were on me. "Hi, guys..?" "Shuichi...why are you wearing a skirt..?" said Kirumi, "I found it in my closet this morning" I said. "Oh well, come sit down, breakfast is ready." said Kirumi. I walked to my sit next to Kokichi and Kaede

"Hihi, Shumai-!" Kokichi said while petting me "Hi there, Ki, and stop petting me please-?" "Aw..C'mon, why would it be me? I would never do something like that and your ears are so soft-!" I just ignored him and ate my breakfast

After eating breakfast, they all went to class.

I walk to the bathroom and looked into the mirror and I took out my eyeliner and put it on my eyes, I remember what Kokichi said in class "Shumai is a bottom, Shumai is a bottom!!" God Dammit! I finished with doing my eyeliner and walk out the bathroom, "Hey, Shuichi!! There's a party tonight at the ballroom, Make sure to be there!" "I will, Rantaro!"

I run to my dorm and close my door behind me, walked to my closet and changed into my regular clothes, another skirt..great..everyone already knows what happened if I wear another skirt. I wore a hat with holes to fit my neko ears and I brushed my tail.

"Time for the party!" I waited until nighttime and walk out my dorm and close the door and run to the ballroom.

Third Person POV

Kokichi laid his back on the wall while looking around, He sees Shuichi walk in and sees that he's wearing the skirt that he put in his closet. Shuichi walks to Kaede and they start to talk...Kaede whispers something into Shuichi's ear and Shuichi turned red, his tail and ears went up. "KAEDE!!" Shuichi shouted, Kaede giggled while Kokichi looked jealous.

He texted Shuichi saying "Come to the 4th room in the ballroom" Kokichi put his phone in his pocket and walked to the 4th room and waited for Shuichi, when Shuichi came in and closed the door behind him.

Kokichi walk up to Shuichi and grabbed his waist from behind and pull him down and bit his ear, Shuichi let out a soft moan, while Kokichi started to suck on his neck(I haven't typed any a/n and I think that's good but anyways s m u t time) "A-Ah~..Kokichi..s-stop" "No can do Shumai~"

Kokichi left visible hickeys on Shuichi's neck, Kokichi lets go of his waist and unbuckles his pants and takes his boxers off to let his dick, "Suck" Kokichi demanded. Shuichi turned around and went on his knees and locked the tip of Kokichi's dick, Kokichi shivered.

15 minutes later

Shuichi could tell that Kokichi was getting impatient, So Kokichi grabbed Shuichi's head and shoved his head into his member, Shuichi put his hands on Kokichi's member and started to suck. "A-Ah~!" Kokichi moaned out. Kokichi came into Shuichi's mouth. Shuichi choked but swallowed it all, "Good little kitty~" Kokichi pulled on Shuichi's tail making Shuichi moan.

Kokichi pushed Shuichi onto the bed and pulled down his boxers. He put two fingers in Shuichi's mouth. "Suck it" Kokichi said and Shuichi sucked on his fingers, after a little while there was Shuichi's saliva on it, He took it out of Shuichi's mouth and stuck one finger into Shuichi's entrance

Shuichi gasped and moaned at the same time, then he added the another finger and started scissoring him, He took his finger out and put the tip of his member at Shuichi's entrance. "May I?" "Y-Yes.."

Kokichi shoved himself into Shuichi and He petted Shuichi's ears and told him to relax and it was okay for move

Kokichi started to move and moved faster by the minute, "A-AHH~" Shuichi moaned. "You're my little whore..You like that don't you..Respond!" "Y-Yes..I l-like it" Kokichi came into Shuichi, But started to fuck him again, He kissed Shuichi into a deep kiss and started attacking his neck while touching his ears

He came again, "I-I Ah~ M-Mmf~ Gah~!" Kokichi laughed. "My little slut...~" Kokichi came into Shuichi once again and pulled put his member and got off the bed and started to wear his boxers and pants again.

He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him and everyone was in front of the door with nosebleeds, they just minded their business and went back to dancing and talking.