"Yes," she nods, "that's Snow White."

As soon as the name left Wilma's lips the younger woman turns to face their direction, a wary expression forming on her face. However, the moment of doubt is brief as a grin quickly replaces her frown and she makes her way over to them. "Wilma!" Snow exclaims, not hesitating to wrap the other woman a hug. Robin notices how Wilma tenses ever so slightly before letting herself relax as her own hands come up to return the hug. "You came back." the younger woman gushes as she releases the older brunette from her grasp.

"Well, I said I would, didn't I?" the brown-eyed woman replies with a slight smirk dancing on her lips.

"And for that I am forever grateful." Snow smiles before turning to greet him with an outstretched hand, "And you must be the extra pair of hands."

Unable to help it, Robin releases a chuckle as he grips her offered hand in a firm shake. "That I am." he confirms with a nod and unable to resist he adds, "However, I do prefer to go by the name of Robin."

"Of course," she smiles as she releases his hand, "and I must say it's nice to finally meet the man who's face is plastered on almost as many wanted posters as mine."

"That may be the case in this kingdom," the outlaw states, "however, I'm sure if you were to travel to Nottingham, you'll find you're sorely mistaken."

"Touché." Snow replies, a slight chuckle evident in her tone.

As a smirk forms on his own lips, Robin glances over at Wilma only to find her gaze already set on him with a playful glint within her brown orbs and a small smirk of her own. Clearly she's found his quip rather amusing, and for that he's glad.

Unfortunately, the thief knows the brief moment cannot last as the reason as to why they're all here weighs heavy on each of their shoulders. "Where is my help required?" Robin asks gently as he begrudgingly brings his gaze back to Snow's.

The younger woman gives him a sad smile before murmuring, "Follow me."

____________________________________________________________

"We should stop soon," Regina hears Snow call hours after working in reverent silence, "otherwise we'll have very little light to work in." And sure enough when the disguised queen's gaze finds the position of the sun it's only to see that it's dropped well below the canopy of the trees.

"I think you're right," Robin agrees from somewhere nearby, "we've done all we can for today."

Regina nods her own agreement, as she lowers her eyes to the mound of dirt where she had just buried one of the villagers. The villagers that she murdered. A lump forms within the brunette's throat as her gaze involuntarily lifts towards the pit where at least a dozen bodies remain.

Suddenly the brown-eyed woman feels a comforting hand settle on her back and she instantly knows who it is before he breaks the silence. "Are you alright?" Robin asks, the hand on her back moving in soothing circles.

"I'm fine." she replies before cringing at the flatness of her tone, clearly demonstrating that she is anything but fine.

"Are you sure about that?" the thief questions and Regina can hear the clear disbelief within his voice.

Deciding it is pointless to try and lie to this man the brunette sighs, her gaze lowering to the ground in front of her. "I just feel guilty that we can't do more." she murmurs as her fingers play with the loose threads of her shawl.

"Hey," Robin says gently as he moves to stand in front of her and firmly grip her hands within his own, "it may not seem like much, but we're doing what we can."