Meeting The Rainbooms

After English class ended it was free period. Then Ace, Lexi, Tech, Slam and Rev walked around the school hallways. For some very odd reason Duck just ditched them again before they left the classroom. They felt very hurt by it but they just shook it off. The Loonatics looked around for a couple minutes until they saw a group of girls four of them which they recognized. They four girls who they knew were Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy (Ace and Lexi told Tech, Slam and Rev about Twilight and Fluttershy). The first girl they haven't met had blonde hair, emerald green eyes, wearing a white and green shirt, jean skirt, brown boots with red apples on them and a cowgirl hat her name was Applejack, the second girl had pink curly hair, sky blue eyes, wearing a white tank top with a heart on it, blue mini vest, a pink skirt with 3 ballons on it and blue boots her names was Pinkie Pie and the last girl had rainbow colored hair, magenta colored eyes, wearing a white tank top with a small rainbow lightning bolt on it, blue vest, pink and white skirt, small black leggings and blue boots her name was Rainbow Dash. Sunset turned around and noticed them and smiled. "Oh hey guys!" she called out as as she waved to them. "Hey Sunset." said Ace. Him and his friends walked up to the group. "Oh hello darlings it's good to see you again." Rarity said. "Hiya." said Rev. "It's good to see you too Rarity." Tech said. "Hi Ace and Lexi." said Twilight. "Yeah hi guys." Fluttershy said.  "Hi Twilight and Fluttershy."  said Ace. "Good to see you girls." Lexi said. "Oh these are the new guys you told us about." said Rainbow. "Yeah that's them this is Ace, Lexi, Tech, Slam and Rev." Sunset answered. "Howdy partners I'am Applejack it's nice to meet y'all." said Applejack. "Hi I'am Pinkie Pie and if there's a party you need to be hosted I'am your girl!" exclaimed Pinkie Pie. "And I'am Rainbow Dash the most awesome girl you'll ever meet." said Rainbow as she smirked a bit. "And the most modest too, eh kid?" Tech teased as he folded his arms and smirked. "Hey I'am not cocky all the time and i don't have big of an ego as Amy." said Rainbow as she teased back. "Ok I'll admit you're better then that brat cause from I've heard her and April were really rude to Ace and Lexi in music class." Tech said. "Why doesn't that surprise me?" grumbled Rarity. "Cause Amy and April will be willing to do anything just to get what they want." Rainbow answered. "So guys how are you liking CHS so far?" asked Sunset. "This-school-is-absolutely-amazing-we're-so-happy-to-be-here!" Rev exclaimed. "Yeah this is a really great school." said Tech. Slam grumbled as he agreed. "By the way we heard that you stood up for Rarity against April earlier thanks for helping out friend." said Applejack. "You're welcome." Lexi said. "We like helping people." said Ace. "Well you guys seem really nice do you want to be our friends?" asked Twilight. The Loonatics smiled. "Yes we'd love to be your friends." they answered. "Awesome!" exclaimed Rainbow. "Yay new BFFS!" Pinkie cheered. "Hey-I'am-really-curious-how-come-this-school-is-allowing-creatures-like-us-to-go-to-school?" Rev asked. "Oh we can explain everything to you." answered Sunset. 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belongs to Nickelodeon 

My Little Pony belongs to Hasbro