Jieun hated the thought that both of them have to see each other outside their workplace.

Jungkook, on the other hand, got excited upon seeing him. He requested something to Suran who was about to go back to their table. "Could you guys join us? Let's have a double date!"

Jieun was shocked when she heard Jungkook's suggestion. No no no. Not with them, please.

"Sure! Excuse me for a minute, I'll just call him."

Suran hurriedly walked back to their table. Yoongi still had no idea as to what happened and why the lady looked so ecstatic.

"Let's go, Yoongi!"

Confused, he let himself get dragged by Suran towards Jieun and Jungkook's table. He panicked when he saw where they were heading to and tried to stop the lady.

"Noona, what are you doing?!"

"Try to act cool. Pretend to be sweet." Suran kept on walking. "And don't call me noona!"

Yoongi had no choice but to trust Suran's actions. He knew for sure that she won't do anything stupid.

"Suga hyung! It's good to see you again." Jungkook offered them a seat. Suran immediately chose the chair accross Jungkook, so Yoongi had no choice but to face Jieun.

"It's good to see you too." Yoongi pretended to be delighted to see them together.

"Small world, is it not?" Jieun sarcastically commented. Yoongi was careful not to look at her, but he can feel her deadly stares again. This is indeed a stupid idea.

"I know, right?!" Suran exclaimed after sensing the awkward atmosphere. "But it's nice to bump into you guys. Such a cute couple."

"Oh, no Suran-ssi. We're just catching up with our friendship. JK has been gone for some time because of his career." Jieun doesn't even know why she felt the need to explain.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since we last saw each other. I missed talking to her." Jungkook moved his seat closer to Jieun. The latter was surprised with such gesture.

"How about you guys? Aren't we disturbing your lovely date?" For sure, Jieun's words were bitter just like her coffee.

"Of course not. We're okay hanging around with you guys. We were actually just chilling here, talking about work. Right, Yoon?" Suran answered, smiling at the tensed Yoongi.

"Chilling. Sweet." Jieun softly repeated those words, as if trying to memorize them.

Yoongi tried to take a quick look at the lady. She seemed annoyed. In fact, he remembered that expression vividly. It was the same one she had when they fought over that blue gloves. The face of frustration. The face of jealousy? He could only wish.

"Suran and I were actually talking about making a new song." He tried to give a bit of clarification. Maybe something to catch Jieun's attention more.

Jungkook suddenly went excited. "Hyung! Could you do one for me too? Please?"

Suran thought of another wise idea. "Or we could do a collab. What do you think, JK-ssi?" She gave Yoongi a huge grin before continuing with her suggestion. "I think Jieun-ssi could write the lyrics for us. Suga here has already ideas on the music so I think it would be cool if they do the song together too."

"Wow! That's a brilliant idea, Suran-ssi!" Jungkook started getting elated with their plans. "Jieun made my debut song. Hyung made yours. Imagine how perfect our collab song would be!"

"So...you guys up for it?" Suran secretly stepped on Yoongi's foot as a signal for the latter to speak up and agree.

"That would be cool. Of course I'll do it."

Jungkook and Suran turned their attention to Jieun who was silently thinking of excuses not to be involved in the said plan. She thought the idea would only bring them into a very awkward situation.

"Jieun-ssi, you told me you got my back always, right? Please do this for me." Jungkook begged.

Jieun couldn't utter a single word. She wanted to decline the proposal, but she couldn't just say no to Jungkook.

"Let's not pressure her." Yoongi spoke as the three listened to him. "Jieun-ssi is a bit busy today so I don't think she has the time to do it."

"No. Of course I'll do it." Jieun was not really sure what she's gotten into, but every time Yoongi speaks how she couldn't do things, she gets challenged.

Consider this a challenge, Jieun. She internally convinced herself.

"Perfect!" Suran shouted, loud enough for the people at the cafe to notice them. "So, let's get started soon? How about another date next week?"

"Count me in!" Jungkook exclaimed.

The two had no choice but to agree. With the two singers working with them, they knew this journey is gonna be crazy.

***

a/n: So this chapter is quite long whew😄 Enjoy!💙

I watched today's Run BTS episode and it was hilarious! Yoongi was so funny and cute. I really adore him😊

 I really adore him😊

And...the wait is over! Are you ready for Celebrity tomorrow?☺️

the wait is over! Are you ready for Celebrity tomorrow?☺️