NamjoonxBTS

Namjoon's Pov
Walking into university for the first time is one of the most stressful and adrenaline pumping things you could ever do and not be ok. So let's say, you are an alpha in an 'Omega's' body, like myself. I'm Kim Namjoon; a new senior at Seoul International School of arts and i'm a perfect example of what I just said.

As soon as I walked through the doors I was 'drowned' by the most intoxicating smells I've ever smelt.

To say I was 'kind of' intimidated by that would be a complete and utter understatement. I felt stares bore into my skull, I was petrified to look up incase I was met with a sight I didn't want to see. Well, not this early in the morning anyway.

Turning left, I quickly sprinted down the hallway to the student office missing the sly smirks I received from, the unknown to me at the time, 6 devilishly handsome men on the other side of the hallway as they followed me. Tagging along if you will.

As I was running, I did, unfortunately, trip and stumbled a couple of times. Accidentally bumping into someone just to get shoved over, the pure force of the person felt. like it was from pure reflex but it was hard, so hard that I started falling backwards.

Turning myself around to brace for impact with the hard concrete floor, but it never came. All I knew it that, I fell, due to the resonating thud that rung through the hallway.

Gasps erupted from every corner, in panic and realisation, I looked down, only to be met with a gorgeous face that was being overtaken by a shit eating smirk, I quickly scrambling off of him once I saw how we were situated.

I looking up made me wish I hadn't, everyone in the hallway was either glaring at me, turning pale as a sheet of printer paper, or looking at me like I was crazy, I could already hear some whispers. Fighting of the slight headache I could feel coming on, I looked down at the person I knocked over with nervous eyes but nonetheless, I stretched out my hand to help him up.

The 'whispers' only got louder and I was internally freaking out since attention caused me to have anxiety attacks, but I didn't want it to get any worse than it currently is by running away just like that.

Once he was off the ground I whispered a small 'sorry' and 'bye' before bolting towards the student office, hopefully this won't become the talk of the school for to long.

..............Oh boy was I wrong.

3 Weeks Later

I couldn't go anywhere without rumours spreading about me being a 'man whore' or me 'purposely bumping into people, so I could be close' to, what's his face? I don't even know, but they flooded my ears like a river, at this point, all i really wanted to do was knock common sense into whoever started these lies about me. Quite frankly, as nice as it sounded, I don't want to be expelled for 'being an aggressive alpha'.

Honestly I thought my situation couldn't get any worse than it is, the omega and his gang of terrorising 'royalty' that I ran into, are apparently and unfortunately, my mates, have been relentless after that even if it's just occupying my senses and not even my personal space is safe.

I hate myself for wanting them to touch me, even though they destroyed my chances of being the 'quiet kid that no one cares about' before I could even try. Somehow, even with all these rumours, I managed to make a 'couple' of friends, Rose, Sana, Chaeyoung, Kyungsoo, Jiwoo, Fatou, BM and Mina.

Although we were all over the place in terms of what we do, and the fact that they also have other friend groups, we still make time for each other. Anyway back to the problem, apart from the boys, there was Megan's group A.K.A Queef B, the absolute worst of the worst that was made up of a tighter than most, group of 7 people.