"I got the firebolt 2000."

"That's amazing, you're going to kill it on the field man." Luke nodded at him.

"I'm actually nervous to play the Slytherins now." George teased him as Jackson playfully rolled his eyes.

//

Soon everyone was gathered for the welcome back feast and Dumbeldore started speaking.

"Hello everyone, glad to see you all after what I hope was a marvelous Christmas and holiday season. So before we dive into a delicious feast, I wanted to remind you that OWLs will take place the last week of May for our fifth-year students. I also want to alert you all that there will be Valentine's day dance, on Saturday, February the 14th in our great hall. Gentlemen, you better start asking these fantastic ladies for a date. Go ahead and dig in!" Dumbledore quickly spoke, allowing them all to quickly serve themselves dinner.

"So, Valentine's day dance, you ladies excited?" George asked Elle and Angelina in a teasing tone.

"Very excited. My Mum actually gave me a really pretty pink dress for Christmas so I am excited to wear it." Elle grinned as Angelina once again rolled her eyes, which only Luke caught.

"You'll look like a barbie in it." Luke teased her, lightly elbowing her in the ribs.

"So ladies, who are you both hoping to ask you to the dance and how did I know it was me?" Lee teased them as the girls rolled their eyes.

"I'm not quite sure-" Elle started before Angelina cut her off.

"I hope Fred asks me." She said, quickly shooting Fred a wink as he looked down at his plate before looking back up and making eye contact with Elle.

"Oh, you guys would be so cute together." Elle said, plastering a fake smile on her face before looking down at her plate.

"Well Elle, I am always here to take you, you just let me know sweetheart." Lee teased as both Elle and Fred went tense due to the nickname that Fred used to always call her.

"I'll keep it in mind Lee." Elle joked as George shot a knowing look at the fact that Fred was annoyed at the fact that Lee was flirting with Elle, joking or not.

After dinner, they all made their way up to the Gryffindor common room, Jackson included.

"Well, I am going to unpack and get Chanel settled, see you, boys, later." Elle said, walking up to her room where Angelina sat on her bed.

"Oh hey, Angie." Elle said, heading over to her part of the room.

"Hey Elle, are you excited about the dance?" She asked her.

"Yeah, it should be fun." Elle nodded, letting Chanel out of her cage and grabbing her trunk to put her clothes away.

"Yeah, it should. I really hope Fred asks me. I like him so much." Angelina happily sighed, laying back in her bed.

"Well, I'm really happy for you Angie." Elle said, offering a small smile. In her head, Elle was very distraught over this. She realized that she could be developing feelings for Fred and to hear that Angelina likes him, made her upset in a way she has never felt before.

"Thanks Ellie. I really thought that he liked you but I'm glad you don't like him like that. He seems into me, don't you think? Before Christmas, we used to hook up all the time." Angie explained.

"You did?" Ellie asked her.

"Yeah. He stopped before him and Lucy went official but hopefully, I can lock him down again." Angie grinned at the blonde.

"Yeah. Really happy for you Angie. Anyways, I'm going to get some rest." Elle sighed, getting ready for bed, feeling sad and maybe... Jealous?

//

The first game of the new year for quidditch was Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw. Elle sat in the stands beside Hermione, Ron, Jackson, and Luke as they all cheered for the Gryffindors. About 40 minutes into the game, they were all tied up, it would come down to which team caught the snitch.

Soon, the snitch was caught by none other than Harry.

"And Harry Potter has caught the snitch!! Making the Gryffindor team win. Congrats!" Lee cheered into the arena as Elle ran down to the grass with her friends running behind her.

She ran over to quickly hug Fred as he picked her up, swinging her around as he loudly cheered, holding Elle in one of his arms almost like a trophy before Angelina ran towards him, practically shoving the blonde away as she went to hug George instead. A few seconds after, she turned to see Angelina bringing Fred in for a kiss. Elle sighed before looking away, not wanting to see the two kiss.

George noticed the disgruntled look on the blonde's face and wanted to cheer her up.

"Elle! You are our good luck charm! Here let's celebrate, hop on my shoulders!"

"Are you sure?" Elle giggled.

"Yeah, hop on!" George said, crouching in front of her as she slid onto his shoulders as he stood, her squealing and quickly grabbing his hair to steady herself as the entire Gryffindor team cheered on the field.

Hours after their loud celebration in the Gryffindor common room and Elle avoiding Fred and Angelina, she saw Nathan come into the Gryffindor common room, quickly heading over to his sister.

"Hey Nathan, sorry for your loss today." Elle said, bringing him in for a hug.

"Yeah, I don't really want to talk about it right now." Nathan grumbled out. "I just came to say I don't want you to see Fred, like romantically."

"What?" Elle asked, giving him a look.

"Yeah, I don't want you to date Fred. It's not good for you." Nathan decided, crossing his arms.

"Well not that it's any of your business, but you cannot tell me who to and not to date. But he likes Angelina."

"You are my little sister, it's my job to look out for you. Fred's a player, after your guys kiss on new years I was worried he would hurt you too."

"It's none of your business! Just because I am your sister it does not mean that you can tell me what to do, at all."

"Whatever Elle, just stay away from Fred." Nathan muttered, leaving the Gryffindor common room.

"Screw off Nathan!" She called after him as she sighed, taking a seat on the couch.

"What's wrong with you?" George asked, taking a seat next to the pissed-off blonde.

"Nathan said he thinks somethings going on between Fred and I and doesn't want me to romantically see him." Elle huffed out.

"Well do you want to see him romantically?"

"That's beside the point! Nathan can't tell me what to do!" Elle huffed out.

"Don't worry about him, he's just being an overprotective brother. We are the same with Ginny." George spoke.

"Well, then you guys are bloody idiots." Elle huffed out as George laughed at her.

"Come on, let's go dance, hm?" George said, offering his hand.

"Fine, fine. Let's go." Elle sighed, letting him pull her up as they danced around the Celebratory Gryffindor common room.