𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, I heard an adult male voice yell "Hey!" from behind the house. I whipped my head around and saw a cop car with two police men standing outside of it.

"Hey, uh, security's here. Let's wrap it up." Pope said as he leaned his body over the rail that blocked him from falling into the ocean.

"Buzzkills." I said as I hoisted myself off of the railing and planted my feet on the ground.

"Come on Humpty Dumpty, lets roll." JJ said, lifting his finger into the air and twirling it around, motioning for us to leave.

"Yeah, let's go." John B said as he ran down the side of the roof, struggling to get traction, but eventually made it down safely.

"Is that Gary?" I said, pushing myself against the railing one more time to get one last look at the cops.

"Gary, is that you?" JJ yelled as he came up behind me to see.

"Gary, it's me!" JJ shouted as he turned back around to run.

"Yeah, it's guy whose ass you're about to kick!" I said laughing as I turned around to follow the rest of the group to God knows where they were going.

"You have no faith in me, do you?" JJ asked as we ran down some stairs in an attempt to escape the cops.

"Not really, no." I said sarcastically as I pushed past him and got to the end of the stairs first.

Just as I approached the last step, Gary came around the corner and threw his hands up to grab me.

"Shit!" I laughed as I ducked underneath the cops arms and managed to escape last minute, leaving JJ to figure his own shit out.

Of course I didn't leave the room, I wanted to watch if he got put in handcuffs.

When Gary failed at his attempt to catch me, he tried to catch JJ.

Gary got a hold of JJs' torso but JJ managed to escape his grasp.

"Not much of a hugger-man!" JJ joked as he slipped on the floor but caught himself, he then ran towards me.

I laughed loudly and ran out of the open door frame, releasing me into the backyard of the house.

Pope was sitting on top of of a tall picket fence, waiting for JJ and I to catch up.

"Go, Pope! Go, go, go, go, go, go!" JJ yelled as he got to the backyard.

Pope fell over to the other side of the gate as I struggled to push myself up.

"Get up, Z! Fatso's coming!" JJ yelled from behind me.

I laughed and finally was able to push myself up and over the gate, landing on one knee when I hit the ground.

Before I stood up, I looked back at the gate to make sure JJ was coming.

Sure, we didn't get along, but you never leave a Pogue.

Suddenly, I saw a hand appear on the top of the gate, and then a body jumping over.

Damn, that was hot.

"Come on!" I yelled to him as I ran into the street, searching for John Bs' van.

I stood in the middle of the road, looking left and right for the van. Out of now where, I heard a honk from behind me. I turned around and saw John B in the drivers seat and Kie in the passenger seat.

"Bus is leaving!" John B yelled out the window as he started to slowly drive away.

I ran and hopped in the bus, JJ followed, and so did Pope.

Gary was still chasing the bus, screaming at us to stop.

"Stop! Get back here!"

"Wait, wait. John B, slow down." JJ said as he reached into the cooler and grabbed a beer.

He opened the van door and stuck half of his body out, teasing Gary with the beer.

"Check out Gary gunnin' for a raise." Pope said as he watched everything happen.

"Leave him alone, J." I laughed as I lightly tugged on the bottom of his shirt.

"You're so close! You can do it!" JJ ignored my comment and kept teasing the cop.

"There you go!" JJ yelled happily as he tossed the beer.

"They don't pay you enough, bro." JJ brought his body back into the van.

"JJ, stop. Stop." Kie said seriously, I assumed she felt bad for the old man.

"I mean, he kind of deserved it for ruining our fun." I told Kie with a smile on my face.

"That sort of initiative is just begging to be punished." JJ said as he plopped down on the seat right in front of me.

~

"Morning, Kie. Zia." John B said as he walked out of the hallway.

I groaned, grabbing a pillow and pressing it against my face.

"Morning." Kie responded joyfully.

I wasn't a morning person, which doesn't make much sense considering all of my friends get up at like 6:00 am to go fishing, sometimes earlier.

"Where's JJ?" Kie asked, looking up from the video she was watching about some hurricane that was supposedly heading our way

"In the bedroom with some tourist chick." John B said as he walked out of the front door.

"Seriously?" I said, pulling the pillow away from my face.

"Yeah, she's hot too." John B joked as he stuck his head back in to respond to my question, and then continued out the door.

"Even better." I said as I pulled the throw blanket off of my body, revealing me in my black bikini bottoms, and one of John Bs' shirts.

"Do you have to do this every time?" Kie asked as she watched me make my way towards the hall.

"No, I don't have to. I choose to." I said with a smile as I got to the hall.

I walked down the hall and swung open the door to Big Johns' room with much unnecessary force.

I saw some blond sitting on the bed, with JJ leaning on top of her.

With his hair going almost every direction, he looked hotter than ever.

It didn't help that he was shirtless.

And that he had abs.

I gasped loudly as I watched JJ and the other blond look up at me.

"Oh God." JJ said, rolling off of the girl and looking up at the roof.

"You sick bastard!" I yelled at JJ.

"Who's this?" The blond asked curiously.

"I'm his girlfriend!" I yelled back at her.

"You pig!" The girl turned to JJ and yelled, she then got up and grabbed all of her stuff.

"I'm so sorry!" She said to me as she ran out the door.

"You should be!" I yelled back as she ran down the hall.

I heard the front door shut and let out a laugh.

"Why do you insist on ruining all of my fun?" JJ asked, tearing his eyes from the roof and then onto me.

"Why do you insist on being such a man whore?" I replied sarcastically.

JJ raised his finger in the air as if he was about to respond, but said nothing.

"Exactly." I said as I walked out of the room.