Chapter 3 ~ Getting Our Wands And Stuff

Start from the beginning

"Not that one, try this one," Ollivander gave him another wand.

Will nervously waved it. The whole store became brighter and warmer.

"Good, good. eleven inches, lightwood, sunlight core," Ollivander said.

"Next will be Hazel. Here, try this one," Ollivander gave Hazel a wand.

Hazel waved it and all the metal started flying everywhere. Everybody ducked and tried to avoid them. Hazel quickly controlled them and made them stop. 

"Try this one," he said. 

Hazel gave it a wave and the metals in the store flew up into the air, not coming down but instead hovering there. 

"This one should be good," Ollivander gave her another wand. 

Hazel waved it and the metals came back down and returned to its original place. Then a beautiful diamond pop up in front of Hazel. 

"Perfect. ten inches, Spruce wood, ruby and thestral hair core," Ollivander said.

"Next will be-"

"It's my turn right? Finally!" Percy got up from his sitting position on the ground.

"Yes, come here," Ollivander said, holding out a wand for Percy.

"Sure! Percy grabbed it and waved it.  Water, way to much water, bursted from his wand and flooded the store. 

"Woah, this is so cool," Percy said standing in the only dry spot while grinning.

"Don't just stand there! I'm gonna drown!" Leo said in the waist length water.

"Yeah, yeah. Try and drown if you can," Percy said rolling his eyes. He closed his eyes and concentrated. The water in the store floated up into the air.

"Okay, so... where do I put this?" Percy asks.

"Stuff it back into the wand," Leo replied.

"You know that's impossible, right?" Percy said back.

"Just put it down in that pail," Ollivander said. 

"Sorry what? How can it fit?" Percy said, staring at the small bucket.

"It's magic," 

"Okay..." Percy controlled it and dumped it in the small pail. It didn't flood out. 

"What..? How...?"

"Magic," Ollivander smiled knowingly. 

"Let's move on. That one didn't work, try this one," Ollivander handed him another wand.

Percy waved it like a magician. The windows shattered. 

"Not that one,"

Percy tried for six times. Still no good wand.

"I'm bored now," Percy said, waving another wand. Nothing happened. Percy opened one eye to see. Then a water in the shape of a pegasus flew out, splashing some water on Percy and Leo in the process.

"Hey!" Leo shouted.

"Looks like we got the right wand. Thirteen inches, oak wood, sea water and pegasus tail hair core. Has been sitting there for over a hundred year.

"Congratulations on getting one of the oldest wand Perce!" Leo said.

"Wha-"

"It means the wand is very old, seaweed brain," Annabeth said, grabbing Percy's arm into hers.

"Come on, we need to go now," Annabeth said, taking out the list.

Percy POV

Our next stop was to get our robes, hat and what not. Which was boring. Then we came to the interesting part. Pets!