XXIX

~July 11, 6:00pm, The dressing room~

You looked around. You were almost completely naked. You only had on a bra and underwear on. You sat in a chair, your hands fisted together and were clenched tightly. You felt somewhat scared. Well, mainly nervous. Today was the wedding day. Today was the day where Wolfie would take you as his Wife and you'd become a Wife. It was early July, so it was hot outside, which made it even hotter in the dressing room. You were now waiting in the dressing room for Viola to come with your wedding dress.

It was twilight out and had only been a couple of days after the fourth of July. You and Wolfie had rushed the wedding a bit, not due to anything being wrong, but just because you wanted to get married as soon as possible. Wolfie and you had decided to invite 30 people, two from your side, Viola and Alfred, and 28 from Wolfie's side, which you found a little funny.

You then heard a knock on the door, and you shot up. You quickly pulled open the door and let Viola in. She was holding your long, flowy dress and undergarments. You took a deep breath in and closed the door behind her.

"Oh y/n, how are you? You don't look so good, no offence." Viola said, putting down the dress on a chair and walking over towards you.

"Well, a little nervous, to be completely honest with you, but I'm mainly excited. I can't wait to get out there and marry Wolfie." You said, taking in another deep breath. Viola smiled at you, she was genuinely happy her best friend was going to get married.

"Well good, because I have a lot to put on you. Clothing, makeup, and also your hair. I need you to get completely naked for this to work, by the way." Viola said, you sighed. You knew Viola had bought you lingerie for tonight, and that she wanted you to look as beautiful as possible, but you were also uncomfortable and nervous.

"Oh y/n don't complain, you only have to wear it for three or four hours, and then Wolfie will tear it off of you." Viola said. You slowly slipped off your underwear and Viola took off your bra. Your nipples were hard and you were uncomfortable. Viola took the lacey bra and put around your tender breasts, clipping it on. It was white and was above your belly button. Viola then grabbed the lacey underwear and handed it to you. You put it on and Viola gave you some tight see through knee high leggings to put on. You put them on and looked at yourself.

Viola then walked over and opened a drawer and pulled out something that resembled a corset. She told you to put up your arms and put it around your belly. She then started to tighten it. She did it to the point where it was a little hard to breath then tied it up. Viola then grabbed the wedding dress, the centerpiece of the outfit. The dress you had picked was somewhat modest and ballroom style. It had ¾ sleeves and had little pinkish flowers over it.

You stepped into it and Viola pulled it up to your shoulders. You slipped your arms in the sleeves and adjusted it to fit perfectly.

"Y/N, you look beautiful. May I start on your makeup?" Viola asked and you nodded. You sat down in a chair and waited for Viola to work her magic. Viola came over with a makeup bag and opened it.

"Y/N, just close your eyes; it'll make it much easier." Viola said. You sighed and closed them tightly, hoping this would be fast and easy. The first thing you heard was the sound of a bag being opened and some things being laid down. Viola took out a squishy brush and applied on some foundation. Viola put back some loose strands of hair and began to apply the foundation, first to the forehead, then the cheeks, the sides, and everywhere else on your face.

Viola then took out the concealer and put it on your cheeks, forehead, and chin. She brushed it in and you already felt like a powder cake. Viola then put down the brush and took out an eyeliner pen. Viola told you to relax and you took in a deep breath. Viola applied it very carefully on both eyelids and it was over. After that, she put on mascara and the makeup part was finally over.