Caveira X Male Friend Reader

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "So do you want to go out for coffee or some food? My treat for joining team Rainbow so late."

Caveira: "That sounds perfect we have to change though ok?"

(Y/N): "Yes mam."

Caveira: "Don't call me mam you know I hate that."

(Y/N): "I know just needed to know if you changed. And I can tell you haven't ...You still a murders girl?"

Caveira: "Yes is that a problem?"

Her voice sounded sad and scared thinking that (Y/N) didn't like her anymore.

(Y/N): "It's never a problem with you, just be careful ok? I don't wanna see you die on the field just because you wanted a kill."

Caveira: "I understand... Thank you."

(Y/N): "No problem, now let's go change into regular clothing and head out to eat yeah?"

Caveira: "Yes, now listen carefully meet me here at exactly 2:00 ok? And don't be late..."

(Y/N): "Alright Taina until then."

*****

(Y/N) decided to dress himself in a black button up shirt along with dark gray skinny but not to skinny jeans and some Adidas sneakers. He constantly checked his phone to see the time. Realizing that it was 1:59 he grabbed his phone, wallet, and car keys and rushed to the cafeteria to see Caveira. Once he arrived to the cafeteria he saw Taina fixing her hair and checking her makeup. (Y/N) is confused on why she decided to wear makeup she was beautiful without it but it was her decision. 

Caveira: "Hey (Y/N), I got to give it to you, you're right on time."

(Y/N): "Thanks I try to be, so shall we go?"

Caveira: "Yes lets go."

(Y/N) and Taina walked out of the cafeteria to his car where they would go down to a restaurant and enjoy a fine meal. Knowing Taina she would probably want some traditional food mainly from Brazil. 

(Y/N): "So Taina what would you like to eat?"

Caveira: "Whatever is fine you chose."

(Y/N): "How about food from home?"

Caveira: "That's nice and all but is something else ok?"

(Y/N): "Yeah sorry."

Caveira: "Not a problem."

(Y/N): "So how about Berners Tavern? It's a nice restaurant near us."

Caveira: "Oh I've heard good things about, mainly from Zofia who likes to go with her husband when they see each other." 

(Y/N): "Ok lets head there."

(Y/N) made a turn right driving through the sky which was gray and gloomy typical in London. Civilians wandered the streets entering and exiting stores with their hands filled with bags that contained luxury items. Taina at times would like to fantasize about buying such nice items from these stores that only the rich go to. Whenever she got free time, she would walk into these stores and look around to see if she could afford anything but as usual one belt or even earrings costs as much as the rent of a house. Caveira looked out the window to observe the scenery, she wishes Brazil was as peaceful as London was right now.

In reality she knew that would never happen, and she hated this fact. She didn't even realize that (Y/N) and her arrived to the restaurant. 

(Y/N): "Hey were here. Taina?"