ᴄʜ. 𝟿

✦

Classes had ended and you were making your way out of your college. On your left were your two friends, Ryota and Risa. They were talking about the assignment they were given when they both suddenly turned towards you.

"Hey [ᴍ/ɴ], you wanna go to that new clothing store that opened up." Risa asked.

"No tha-" When you turned towards the green haired female, her big round eyes were sparkling and her thin lips formed a cute frown. Although you wanted so much to say no, you agreed to your friend's wishes.

You did need to buy some clothes for the freeloader who's currently in your apartment. All you gave him to wear for the time being was one of your old shirts and sweatpants from when you were in highschool. It still fit him pretty big, though.

You didn't take your car since your apartment wasn't too far from your college or the shopping district. The three of you walked to the gray and white styled boutique. Making light conversation on the way.

"[ᴍ/ɴ], can we go to your place later?" Ryota asked as he scrolled through his phone.

"No."

"No?! What do you mean no?!" He shouted. Practically alarming the whole city. Your green haired friend giggled as your friend with glasses quickly stepped in front of you. He looked straight in your [ᴇ/ᴄ] hues as his hazel orbs began to sparkle.

"No." You walked around Ryota and continued to your destination with Risa.

"aww...I'm still going anyways.." he mumbled as he ran to catch up to the two of you.

The three of you finally made it to the small clothing store. Risa dragged Ryota to the women's section as you decided to look through the area with children's clothing. You didn't know Shizu's exact size. You first assumed he was a small, but seeing how little the outfits are made you rethink it.

"Hmm...I think he's bigger than this...so maybe a medium?" You looked through the different designs and colors.

"Why are you looking through here,
[ᴍ/ɴ]?"

You turned to look behind you. There stood Risa (nothing in hand) and Ryota holding multiple articles of clothing in both arms.

"I..um have a....my...younger cousin is staying with me..and I wanted to get him some clothes..." you hoped that sounded convincing.

Your green haired friend sighed. "These are for little kids, [ᴍ/ɴ]. Come on, I'll help you pick out clothes. How old is he?"

"I think he's 13 or 14 maybe...?"

You followed Risa. Ryota went to sit down on one of the benches set up for exhausted customers.

Risa picked out articles of clothing with a color scheme of light blue, gray, white, and a little bit of black. She handed you the outfits. Your arms were growing tired and your legs began to hurt. You went and sat with Ryota. He seemed to have fallen asleep.

Soon, Risa walked to where you were, holding even more outfits.

You sighed. 'This is gonna empty out my wallet..'

"Are you finished?" You asked the pink eyed female.

"Yeah. Wake up Ryota. We need to start going."

You shoved the glasses wearing male and got up with the large amount of clothing. Risa handed you the remaining outfits she had with her and walked towards the cash register.

You and Ryota followed her. You payed for all the clothes Risa picked out for Shizu and waited outside for them, carrying the three large bags full of clothes.

You checked the time on your phone.

"Already six..." you mumbled. Not long after, Ryota came out of the boutique carrying two large bags with Risa right behind him.

"I'm sooo hungry!" Cried the black haired 20 year old.

"What do you want to eat then?"

"Oh! I saw this diner on the way over here. How about there?"

"Sorry, I won't be able to go." You told the other two. They both looked at you and pouted.

"Pleeease!" They shouted.

"No..I have a cat remember.."

"Oh yeah! And also your younger cousin, too, right?" Risa asked.

"My wha-...yeah! My cousin...I'll see you guys later then." You started walking away from your two friends.

"Bye, [ᴍ/ɴ]."

✦