ᴄʜ. 𝟶

✦

"[/ɴ]! Come to the hospital quick! Your sister got into an accident!"

"WHAT!"

- - - - -

"I'm here! What happened?" The young male asked as he made his way down the hall.

At the very end, stood a women with purple hair and [ᴇ/ᴄ] eyes. She was a few inches shorter and had a few wrinkles. Next to her was a much taller man with green eyes and [ʜ/ᴄ] hair. His face resembled the younger male as the man was about his height.

"S-Shiori got into a car accident! A
m-m-massive truck crashed into her. The doctor said she was severely injured and....and might not b-be able to make it..." The older women cried frantically. Tears threatening to fall.

"Mom, calm down...we don't know for sure. Let's wait and see what the doctor tells us." The 19 year old boy began to comfort his mother. He tried to believe those same words, as well.

The boy's dad pulled the two of them into a hug.

"It's gonna be ok."

Hours had past and there was no news on the patient.

Then finally, the hospital room opened.
Out came a man wearing light blue gloves and a green surgeon uniform.

"Mr. and Mrs.[ʟ/ɴ], your daughter is going to be just fine. She just needs a little bit of rest, but you are welcome to go in." Then he left, along with a few of the other surgeons in the room.

The three hurried inside. As they surrounded the patient in the bed, she began to stir.

Shiori opened her green eyes. Her purple colored hair was spread out on the pillow

The younger female's parents tried to give their daughter a loving hug, but a terrible coughing fit was heard.

Shiori tried to speak. Her breathing became rigid and her heart beat began to increase.

Beep
Beep
Beep

"[ᴍ-ᴍ/ɴ]," the said boy quickly turned to his twin sister. Tears pricked the corner of his eyes.

Beep
Beep
Beep

"P-Please....t-t-take care of...." Her breathing quickened. Her eyes were half lidded. Everything seemed blurry except for her main focus. The [ʜ/ᴄ] haired boy with beautiful [ᴇ/ᴄ] eyes.

Beep
Beep
Beep

"...O-Of....of..." Sobbing was heard as the twins' mother began to shed her tears. Their father tried to come her down, but he couldn't help but let his own fall, as well.

Beep
Beep
Beep

Nurses and doctors rushed inside the hospital room. The mother and father were ushered out as they tried to get the younger twin to leave the room. Before he left, he heard his sister whisper a name.

"Shi..zu"

Then a long beep was heard.

✦