welcome home

So with that, we left for London. Me and Sophie arrived a few days early to do the shoots and we had a week to do fuck all in London after the modelling campaigns. California, a place i now call my home, was nothing compared to london. home. For me, a home is somewhere i feel as though i belong, i don't feel like an outsider or out of place. home is where i desire to be. i am home.

Shoots were done within a few days and i decided to take a nap. i have been running on 3 hours sleep due to all the shoots and PR as well as being jet lagged as fuck. I was exhausted.

When i woke, i realised i had an audience, everyone was in my room poking me to wake up, Jack being the only one shaking me gently. I let at a big yawn and sat up in my bed.
"get up dickhead, we are going to eat" my brother said from the couch he had his limbs sprawled out on.
"ok ok i'm coming" i groaned as i got out of bed to the bathroom to freshen up.
"Where to" i ask
"Well we were hoping you would know, London is your home" Marissa said form across the room. i looked at Will and he nodded. In sync we yelled "SOHO". Soho was the shit.

We made our way to Soho and ordered our food. Jack and I told everyone about our relationship and we also announced it to the paparazzi who some home managed to find us at Soho. Paparazzi wasn't unusual for any of us since we are literally the heirs to multi-billion dollar businesses but, in California it was easier to manage as press were band off school sites and they didn't know where we lived.

We arranged to meet with Toby and Ruby, who were now on their way to Soho. To say i was nervous was an understatement. My friends in California were nothing like my friends in London so this was going to be interesting. "Toby" i yelled embracing him into a hug "i missed you" i smiled at him.
"Bronx, good to see you....and erm you friends?" he sounded confused as to why there were here. "oh yeah, meet everyone" i giddily exclaimed. After brief introductions, i asked Toby if Ruby was gonna show, she wasn't. Toby and Jack actually got on surprisingly well. I accepted i had pushed Ruby away for good, but Will and i deserved it.

So sat in Soho in between Jack, the love of my fucking life and Will, my stupid brother but also my best friend i came to the realisation, everyone around this table, meant something to me. I met my favourite people in California and i was living my best life. After leaving Soho, i went to the tunnel i spray painted before i and added the words 'home' to my masterpiece.

THE END - tweets in last chapter