Pizza dude

Since my heated moment with Jack, i haven't been able to stop thinking about him. It's funny how when i first met him i hated him and now i actually enjoy him. But still, we aren't together or anything and i've been talking to this cute pizza guy named luke. He's actually really sweet and id love to get to know him which is why i excepted his date for tonight.

I called Marissa, Caitlin and Shaya over and we picked my outfit:

it's actually really cute but pretty simple compared to what i wore in london

it's actually really cute but pretty simple compared to what i wore in london. Street style is the best and most girls my age in LA are basic as fuck.

Luke picked me up in his grey BMW. He booked us a table at Malibu, it was around a 45 minute drive from central LA so the car journey just persisted of small talk. After our meal, Luke said he would drop me home. When i got in the car, something was off. He was trying to hit on me, too soon. He was really pushing it so when i asked him to stop, he didn't. He groped me and tried to get me to jerk him off. I slapped him and he pushed me out if his car. It was the middle of the night and i was all alone in Malibu.

I scrolled down to Will's name on my phone and hovered my finger over the 'call' button. I remembered he was on his 'date' with Marissa, Charlie and Caitlin were at the club and Shaya and Liam were working. Leaving me to call only one person....Jack.

I debated calling an Uber but stopped myself when i realised i had forgot my purse at home meaning i had no cash. Without anymore hesitation, i rang Jack.

"He-hello?" i cried through the phone
"princess, round two of yesterday" he smirked
"Jack, i- this is serious, i need you" i gagged at the thought of me and Jack yesterday but snapped out if it when Jack changed his tone.
"Brooklyn, what did Luke do, in fact tell me later, where are you?" he sounded serious like he actually cared about me.
"aww you actually care" i smirked through the phone.
"bronx i'm not kidding i'm coming to pick you up." i could hear him frowning through the phone.
"Well i'm by this seafood restaurant in Malibu and it's raining and i'm cold and your 45 minutes away. i'll send you the address and i also don't have any cash and it's the middle of the night. actually never mind i'm sorry i bothered you" i said, actually starting to feel anxious. When you say it like that, it really puts it into perspective.
"Brooklyn, listen to me. i'm coming to get you right now, stay where you are and try stay warm. I won't tell Will until your home" he mumbled the last bit under his breath but i still heard it.
"Thank you Jack" i let out a sigh of relief knowing he was coming to get me.
"you owe me babe" i imagined his wink as he said that. i hung up on him.