"Hi Grover!" She squeaked and kissed my cheek, making my face heat up. Percy had a sort of wistful look in his eyes when he saw us, "Heard from Annabeth recently, Perce?" Juniper asked. He nodded and started going on and on about her once again.

"You'd think she's half goddess the way you talk about her!" Hayden commented. Juniper, Percy, and I shared a glance, than burst out laughing. If only they knew...

One month later~ November

Annabeth's POV

When Chiron IM'd me with the news I almost jumped through the roof.

After the Titan War, most of the monsters dispersed but some were straggling in the city. Chiron decided it might be safer for us demigods if we were all together this year. Plus, I needed to be closer to Olympus to oversee production.

Goode High School was perfect for this. It was close to Olympus and it had a mortal teacher who could easily bail us out. And then there was Percy...

Today was going to be my first day there. The other demigods joining us this year were the Stoll brothers, Katie Gardner, Clarisse La Rue with her boyfriend Chris Rodriguez, Beckendorf and his girlfriend Silena Beauregard, our oracle Rachel, Head Hunter Thalia, and son of Hades Nico. They were arriving tomorrow though. I just couldn't wait another day to see Percy again!

We were all staying in this huge apartment that camp was paying for not far from Percy's place. I locked the door and quick caught a bus to school.

Behind the front desk was a frizzy redheaded woman chewing on the end of her pencil.

"Name," She asked nasally.

"Annabeth Chase, I'm one of the transfer students?" She picked up a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Schedule and stuff's in there. Have a Goode day." She drawled and turned to her computer.

Well ok then... I thought and turned around only to run into a girl.

"Oh my gods, I'm sorry!" I said and stooped down to pick up some paper's she'd dropped.

"Oh that's alright, I wasn't looking." The girl said. She had really dark hair and light brown eyes, "You must be new here. I'm Trinity."

"Annabeth," I said.

"Nice to meet you." She straightened up, "If you want I can show you to your locker."

"That'd be great, thank you." I said and she led me down a hall.

"So where'd you move from?" She asked.

"California," She looked me up and down.

"Makes sense," She said with a smile, "Oh here's your locker!" She said, "You're across from a friend of mine. His name's Hayden." She said it with a look in her eyes that I'd seen enough in Aphrodite's children.

"Hayden, huh?" I said with a teasing smile. Her ears turned a little pink.

"Is it really that obvious?" She asked. I nodded.

"Just a bit." She smiled.

"If only he saw that..." She muttered and shook her head, "Anyways who's your homeroom?" I checked the piece of paper in my hand.

"Uh... Mrs. Hamm." Unfortunate last name. Her eyes brightened.

"Oh, you're in Hayden's class then! Him and another friend of mine. There they are!" She said and pointed behind me. I turned, and there he was. Percy Jackson in the flesh standing next to a boy with dirty blonde hair. Without realizing it, I smiled. Trinity noticed.