Portal

"Fire dragon's iron fist!" Natsu shouts as he hits his target into a line of buildings. Every building is dented in some way and somehow everyone living there is ay-okay.

"Don't kill him Natsu! I-we need the award money!" Lucy shouts.

"We won't have any money at this rate," Happy points out signaling the destruction of the town. Lucy sighs. Happy flys Lucy towards Natsu and the person they were asked to capture.

"He's just a small fry. Easy money!" Natsu says.

"That's the thing isn't it. It seemed too easy," Lucy comments, "well in any case let's take him to our employer."

"Aye!" both Happy and Natsu shout.

While Happy and Lucy were up front with the captured person a portal appeared right in front of Natsu.

"Wha-!" He falls in.

The captured person grinned, "may thy soul find the great flame of fire, Látom."

Lucy turns around and sees the portal disappear.

"NATSU!!" Happy shouts. Lucy faces the man tied up.

"What did you do," Lucy snarled. The man only smiled.

"Let's see what dragon's fire can do against Adolla's flame," he says.

"You will tell us what happened to Natsu. You do not want to make an enemy of Fairy Tail,"

"Geez calm down, your little boyfriend is still alive. You know about Edolas. To be honest I just learned about it recently. Boy, you guys sure know how to leave a mark wherever you go-"

"Get on with it," Lucy tugs on the rope.

"Fine, fine. Salamander went to a different world, but unlike Edolas it surrounds itself to the power to fire so he should be able to use his powers just fine. It would be like a big buffet to him in a way," the man explained chuckling away, "The only way to come back is to use the power of Adolla and his dragon slaying abilities together."

Lucy, frustrated, looks away from the man. Happy looks at her with worry in his eyes for Natsu.

"Don't worry Lucy! Natsu will be fine, nothing can kill him!" Happy tries to reassure her.

"Yeah you're right Happy, Natsu will be fine," Lucy sighs and pulls the rope to drag the man along, "In the meantime you are going to tell us more about this "world" of yours."

With Natsu

"Whaaa!" Natsu shouts falling into nothing.

"What is going on!" After falling for what felt like forever, Natsu falls into an ally filled to the brim in garbage.

"*Sniff* Gross! Where am I! Lucy! Happy!" Natsu searches around until he realizes that neither Lucy nor Happy were anywhere to be found. He heads out of the ally into a street filled with people. Some glanced his way and gave a weird look. Others either plugged their nose or ignored him all together.

"Geez, where did that portal lead me to? Everything smells so different," Natsu continues to walk around not knowing where to start. All of a sudden, a person across the street from Natsu lit on fire. Everyone started running away screaming "Infernal!"

"What's going on?! What happened to that guy?" Natsu watches the burning man and sees him starting to attack other people.

"No you're not. Fire dragon's sword horn!" Natsu headbutts the man launching him into the middle of the street. People nearby quickly ran away with the opening. When Natsu looked at the living fire he saw that the thing kept moving.

"The thing doesn't even seem human," Natsu comments, grinning as his fists light on fire in preparation for a fight.

"That's because it's not human, it's an infernal," Natsu turns around and sees a group of what seemed like soldiers in big, puffy black and blue-striped jackets and pants. One of the many soldiers walks up to Natsu, "You should get out of here, let the Fire Force handle it."

Natsu looks annoyed before he let's the fire in his hands go out. He then watches the group take out the fire person. He sees a nun doing a prayer as the group weakens it.

"-return to the great flame of fire," after the nun finished, one of the men hit it through the chest and they joined in, "Látom."

After the clean up was done, the fire soldier from before walked up to Natsu who was still pouting for not being able to fight.

"Hey kid, I saw that fire power you showed right before we could reach you. You saved a lot of people from getting injured or killed," the person said.

"Nah, it was nothing. I've faced up against stronger people," Natsu shrugs it off.

"Well I'm from Fire Force Company 4, and I was wondering if you would like to go there. With your strength you could become a great fire soldier."

Natsu thinks about it. He may be stupid but his senses doesn't fail him. It's similar to Edolas but people can have fire related powers which are in his favor.

"Will I be able to fight strong people?" Natsu asks with a grin. The man looks at him, "sure."

"Great! The stronger the better," Natsu gives a big smile. The stronger the opponent is, the closer he will get to figuring out how to get home.

.

Just writing and posting whatever.

This is a few years old so I thought I should just post it for funsies.

Depending on how many people read maybe I'll pick it back up.
If not, sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also for all those who follow me and my stories sorry I have not posted in a lllooonng while. I really do want to write but I have been feeling kinda depressed for a while and I have a habit of signing up for more things than I bargained for so whenever I do have free time I binge and turn my brain off 😅.

Thank you and until next time.🍃