"OK since you two now know where the classroom is, go change into your school uniform and meet me at training ground betha, I'll be testing the both of you" with that said the two soldiers headed to the locker rooms and made themselfs ready. As they reached the training ground they got a lot of weard looks.

"excuse me sir, what are those two students doing here" a boy with blue hair and glasses questioned

"so let's get down to business... This two will be your new class mates... Introduce yourselfs" Aizawa exclaimed.

"but sir the school year already started wh-"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOUR SO FUCKING ANOYING" midoriya shouted clearly pissed that he's wasting his time here.
"I'm midoriya Izuku, im 16 and that's all you need to know" midoriya introduced himself and went over to a nearby tree, leaning against it.

"sorry about him, he can be a tsun sometimes... I'm todoroki shoto, 16 and my quirk is half-cold half - hot" he made his acquaintance.

"OK you two or more Exactly todoroki... I'm going to test your skills with your quirk" Aizawa pointed out and threw him a ball.

"but what about midoriya why won't he participate in the test" asked a black haired girl.

"his quirkless so I won't bother him, but don't take him lightly him and todoroki where recommended by snipe. If I where you I'd try not to piss either of them off" Aizawa glance at a ash blond boy.

"I KNEW IT" he shouted.

"bakugo" asked a boy with red hair and shark teeth. Bakugo didn't acknowledge him though and rushed at midoriya.

"DEKU YOU USELESS PEACE OF SHIT" he got the attention of midoriya. He glanced at him and vanished in a blink of an eye. He appeared in front of bakugo, bringing his fist straight into his face. As his fist made contact with bakugo, the punch send him past his classmates. The class was shocked of the demonstration of power that midoriya had. He on the other hand was just standing there, with an emotionless expression glancing passt them at bakugo. Before he could do anything, his legs where in gulped in ice.

"stalker stay down" todorokis glanced at him. Midoriya didn't say anything and punched into the ground, breaking the ice that was surrounding him.

"tch" he clicked with his tongue and headed off the training ground, waving back at them.

"I'll be in my room element, if you need me you can find me there" he pointed out as he left. Leaving the class speachless.

"wow...." Aizawa was as amazed as the students. He knew that he must be strong for an triple S sniper, but he could never have imagined this.

"s-sensei are you sure he's quirkless" the black haired girl questioned.

"well that's what it said in his quirk assignment test, but dam. He must have trained hard to have that kind of brute strength" Aizawa answered.

"actually... He's been training since he was eight. He's one of the strongest out of my friends group (not even the strongest in the Japanese military)" todorokis whispered the last one loud enough that Aizawa could here.

"todorokis if I may ask why did you call midoriya stalker and called you elements" questioned a green haired frog girl.

"oh I can answer that" Aizawa interfered. "midoriya is very skilled with guns, that's why his recommendation from snipe, and todoroki called him stalker because his main weapon is a sniper. Todoroki on the other hand was called element because of his quirk" he explained.

"midoriya and I knew each other since we where 10 so we gave ourselves those nicknames" the elemental user added.

"Anyway class dismissed, I'm bringing bakugo to RG" he dismissed them and grabbed bakugo.

As they walked to the dorm complex the class introduced themselves and was questioning todoroki, he on the other hand kept his cold bitch face and only answered if he felt like it.

"so todoroki, why is midoriya so distant" uraraka question him as they entered the dormitory

"I'm not distant I just like to have peace and quiet" midoriya pointed out from behind the counter in the kitchen, catching the class off guard. All the girls started blushing at the sight of him and the boys where in awe of his well trained body. Midoriya was sitting there with his military sweatpants and tank top, with his outfit he had black and white high vans and a Adidas beany. But what cought the class most off guard was his glock 11 that he had strapped onto his right leg.

he could tell that the girls where staring at him and decided to teas them.

"hey, kirishima right" midoriya pointed at the red head.

"yeah, what's up bro" the shark boy smiled at him.

"you, me push-up battle, you look quite strong so let's go at it" midoriya challenged him, smashing his fists together.

"your on" the red head smirked.

"I got an idea to make it even better" a sleep driven boy with purple hair stated.

"what would that be shinso" the tape dispenser questioned.

"we let one of the girls sit on one of them, to make it fare its yaoyaorozu and kendo to be exact, since the both of them are the same hight and look like they Weight the same" he proposed.

"im down" midoriya winked at them.
Todorokis cought that and started smirking.

"yeah I don't mind" kiri chimed in.

"let's do it then" midoriya smirked.

End of chapter.

A/n

Hey guys so in this story mineta won't be in 1a and since midoriya and todoki weren't there from the beginning, shinso and kendo are in 1a. But most of the story line will be the same from "one Decision is all it takes". The ship will be the same since you guys wanted it to be the same ship.

~smok3