-Chapter Fifteen-

Start from the beginning

"Tubbo's parents aren't actually here." Tommy said. "This is one of my dad's old cars, and it's mine for when I can drive. Because Tommy lives more outside of town, he's had more driving practice. So he's driving us to my house." Tubbo explained. "What?" I just sat there confused. "This isn't safe!" I exclaimed. "We'll take the backroads, it's okay." Tommy said. I turned to Grayson. "Can't you drive?" I asked. "I can. But everything is backwards here, and I'm tired." He said.

a/n god this is becoming a crackfic what have i done

Tommy started driving, and off we went. He did his best to take the back roads. "Does it concern anyone else that the youngest out of all of us is driving?" I asked. My question got ignored, so I'm assuming that I was the only one who cared.

I stared out the window, trying not to focus on the fact that we could all go to jail. Oh boy, if George finds out about this, he won't be happy with me. I turned to Grayson, ready to make some small talk with him to take my mind off things.

He was asleep. I giggled to myself. He probably hadn't slept very much, so he needed it. Especially if he spent had spent every night in Australia partying with Sammy, which sounds like something he would do.

Tubbo glanced back at me. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. "Tommy, if I turn on music, will it distract you from driving?" I asked. "No. Just don't be too distracting." Tommy replied. His reply didn't make too much sense, so I assumed that he wasn't listening to me. "Tubbo, can you turn on some music? I have a formal request." I said. Tubbo pulled up YouTube on his phone, and I typed in 'Your New Boyfriend'. It was Wilbur Soot time, because nothing can make you vibe more.

a/n this is a scientifically proven fact. prove me wrong. sources: dude trust me

The song came on, and we all started singing along. Even with the music on, Tommy was a pretty good driver, I gotta give him that.

As soon as I sung the 'Woo!' part in the song, Purpled woke up. "Sorry, was I too loud?" I asked him, laughing. "Yeah." He said and yawned. I continued singing, just vibing. The song ended, and I reached for Tubbo's phone. "One more?" I asked him, before I grabbed it. He nodded. I grinned to myself.

That's What I Like - Bruno Mars

The intro played, and I swear Tommy's face went red.

Jump in the Cadillac
Girl, let's put some miles on it
Anything you want
Just to put a smile on you
You deserve it baby, you deserve it all
And I'm gonna give it to you

I laughed. Again, what's the fun in life if you don't cause chaos by driving one of your friend crazy who lip-synced to this song a while ago?

Gold jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like

The rest of the song played, and we just vibed. It was a happy time. After a few more songs, we finally arrived at Tubbo's house.

I got out of the car, and stared. Was I actually here? Was I actually doing this? I grabbed my suitcase out of the back, and headed inside.

"Welcome to Tubbo's house!" Tommy said. "This is the window. This is the couch. This is the carpet. This is the floor." Tommy explained. "Tommy, I know what those are. Let me guess, that's the ceiling?" I said, point up. "Woah, you've been to Tubbo's house before? No way you know this place already." Grayson said. We all laughed.

"Lani?" Tubbo called out. No response. "She's still at a friends house. We're home alone." Tubbo told us.

"I have some questions. Tommy, how did you get here? Same with you, Grayson. Where are your parents? Where am I sleeping? Why are you-" I stopped there, because I realized me and Tubbo were staring at each other, and I was about to say something I probably shouldn't. I didn't want to ruin a friendship with someone I just met IRL, by accidently calling him cute.

"My dad drove me here. Tubbo's parents are out on their anniversary." Tommy answered. "You all are sleeping upstairs or on the couch. We have air mattresses." Tubbo said. I looked down at my shoes, to avoid awkwardly staring with him. "How did you get here Grayson?" I glanced at him.

"I took an uber." He replied. I laughed. He just looked at me. "Wait, seriously?" I asked. "Yeah. I didn't have a ride from the airport, so I took an uber." He replied. I shook my head. This was going to be an interesting time.

I put my stuff upstairs in a guest room, and picked out a hoodie to wear. I ended up grabbing a Skeppy hoodie. I always considered Skeppy one of my good friends, so it was pretty cool when he sent me merch.

"What do you guys wanna do?" I heard Grayson ask as I was coming down the stairs. We all just shrugged at each other. "What about a movie? We could watch a Christmas movie, considering it's Christmas in a week." I said. Both Tommy and Grayson rolled their eyes. "You two are the British and American versions of each other, making two idiots." I said.

"Let's watch a Christmas movie!" Tubbo said. He dove across the couch and snatched up the remote. I laughed at him. Honestly, it was going to be a fun time. "Do we wanna make popcorn?" I asked. "Sure, why not?" Grayson said. Tubbo tossed the remote to Tommy, and me and him went into the kitchen to make popcorn.

I glanced at a radio he had in the kitchen. I turned it on, and started singing along to the Christmas music. Me and Tubbo dueted songs, while making popcorn. The popcorn was long done, but we kept singing, and having a fun time.

"Are you two lovebirds done yet?" I heard either Tommy or Purpled yell from the living room. Me and Tubbo looked at each other and blushed. "Hey! Which one of you said that?" I said, and ran into the living room. They pointed at each other. I laughed, and called them both idiots.

We all sat down. I sat on the couch, bundled up in a blanket. Tommy came up to me and tried to take it. "Hey!" I complained while we tried to take it from each other. "Give it! You don't need to hog the blanket, woman." Tommy said. "I'm going to go on Twitter and write about how 'big man TommyInnit' is a thief." I replied, while still tugging. I glanced over at Grayson, who was recording us, while Tubbo was laughing behind him.

"Fine. Sit. I'll share, but not very happily." I said. I sat on the very edge of the couch. All three of the boys sat on the couch with me, despite there being three other chairs. "What the hell, guys?" I said, laughing.

We turned on Home Alone, and watched that. It seemed fitting, considering we were actually home alone. After that, we watched the second one, and then we watched Elf. Once we were done, I stood up and stretched. Tubbo, for some reason, was on the floor. He looked half asleep, but he watched me. Grayson was completed knocked out. Doing all that traveling was probably hard on him. Tommy was on the other side of the couch, messing around on his phone. I picked up the popcorn bowl, and took it to the kitchen. I turned around to head back into the living room, and saw Tubbo in the doorway.

"Hey Tubbo." I said. "Hi, y/n." He said, and yawned. "It's late. I mean, it's not really that late, but we should get to bed." I said. "Okay." He said. He seemed tired. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Hey. Thank you for letting me stay. It's great to meet you. Thanks, Toby." I said. I hugged him, and walked upstairs to my room.

I thought for a second about what I just did. I don't know, it kinda just came over me to call me Toby. I had never addressed him by his real name. I put on my pajamas, told the boys goodnight, and went to sleep.

a/n soooooo. this chapter? i could have written better. i'll try to update more, but it's hard, with school and all. does it seem too cheesy? too fast or slow? let me know. i'll do what I can, because at this point I know what i want to do with the story, but it's hard to put it into words. thanks guys, i love you! stay safe, see ya!