"It's not that much of a serious health condition, but if she continues to over-think and such, it could re-occur."

"He's been slowly following you for weeks, kind of like a shadow." The words continued to repeat inside the brunette's mind while she continued to walk towards their condominium unit.

"Why on earth would he do that?" Camila sighed in frustration as she entered the unit. She noticed a figure from her peripheral view, panicking, the brunette fumbled with the door knob.

"Good afternoon Ma'am!" The clerk cheerfully greeted her.

"Good afternoon." Camila sighed in relief. Ever since Dinah told her, she's been anxious and scared.

"I miss you, you idiot." Camila whispered, looking at the picture of Lauren by their bedside.

She never really expected that she'd miss the raven so much, that she spent some nights crying and counting the days before she could finally see her again.

One day done, two more to go. The brunette thought to herself. Camila lazily dropped her bag on their bed, patting the space beside her. Her heart racing when she heard knocks on her door.

"Shit. Dinah was right." Camila muttered in horror, before grabbing Lauren's softball bat. One wrong move and she'll swing, just like Lauren taught her to.

"Camz, you have to have a tight grip." The raven chuckled.

"I do have a tight grip." Camila responded proudly.

"If so, then hit this ball alright?" Lauren instructed, the brown-eyed girl nodded in agreement her eyes focusing on the ball. Lauren slowly nodded at Keana, and the woman held the ball with a string and placed it in front of Camila.

"Try swaying it Keana." Lauren instructed, while the woman nodded.

"Now baby, I want you to focus. When the ball's near, hit." Camila nodded again, focused on the ball.

"3, 2, 1.." Lauren counted.

"No-Fuck!" The raven yelped in pain, when she bat suddenly flew towards her stomach. Causing her to stumble back and sit on the grass.

"Lolo!" "Lauren!" Both Camila and Keana yelled, rushing to the raven.

"You..hard headed...child." Lauren muttered in between breaths, holding her tummy.

"Are you okay? Where does it hurt?" Camila asked worriedly, panicking.

"Mils, she's holding her stomach." Keana laughed.

"I'm so sorry, I was holding it but it slipped and-" Camila rambled on, as she gently rubbed Lauren's tummy.

"You have such strong force." Lauren chuckled before wincing in pain.

"But a weak grip." Lauren added, laying on the grass.

"Come on, let's get you up." Keana laughed, holding her hand out for the raven.

"I was really expecting the ball to hit you, you know?" Lauren said, looking at Keana.

"Karma's my bitch." Keana joked, pulling Lauren up.

"Careful." Camila pouted, looking at Lauren who was smirking at her, as she held her up.

"You should probably say that to yourself babe." Lauren teased.