III

"Amor-"

"Good Morning." Lauren greeted, the brunette handing her something.

"Good Morning." Camila smiled as she entered the school.

"There's bananas in there and a few fruits in a cup and a sandwich." Lauren informed the brunette.

"Lo, you didn't have to." Camila said shyly.

"Girlfriend duties." The raven teased smiling at Camila when Shawn walked past them huffing in annoyance.

"I don't know how you do it, but you are a life saver." Camila said, looking at Lauren who nodded.

"I was on my way to Building A and I saw him waiting by the gate, so I had to." Lauren said.

"God, thank you for creating this human." Camila said, looking up at the sky before hugging Lauren.

"Alright, enough now I have classes." Lauren said, pulling away from the hug.

"If I know, you're just feeling butterflies." Camila teased.

"It's you, of course I am." Lauren teased back. The two had been going at Camila's plan for almost a month now, but Shawn wasn't convinced at all. While the whole campus noticed the their forming relationship, he was out there trying to catch them off-guard.

"Oh, here." Camila said handing the food bag back to Lauren.

"That's for you. Dinah and I bumped into each other and she mentioned that you woke up late. So I figured I'd buy you food." Lauren smiled.

"Stop smiling." Camila whined, placing her palm on Lauren's face.

"I though you like me smiling?" The raven asked confused.

"I do, but it makes my heart skip a beat every time." Camila said, earning a nudge from Lauren.

"You're good at this." Lauren chuckled.

"I try to be, for you." Camila smiled, earning another chuckle from the raven. To Camila's surprise, Lauren was not how she looks. The "Bad Girl" look does not fit her personality.

"Here is my stop." Camila chuckled, stopping on the third floor of Building A.

"I know. Take care now, if you need me just text me." Lauren said before opening the door for the brunette. When the students inside saw Lauren, a few of them were evidently excited.

"Oh shit! It's them!" One student squealed when they saw Camila enter while Lauren held the door.

"I don't know if I'm jealous of Camila or Lauren." The other one said.

"I don't know if I like Camila or Lauren, it's so hard." Another said.

"Bye." Camila smiled waving goodbye at the raven. Lauren gave her a soft wave before closing the door.

"Damn Cabello!" One of the students yelled, Camila shook her head in amusement before sitting down by the window.

"Hey Camila." She heard, the brunette quickly turned back and saw Lauren's friends.

"Hey." Camila smiled.

"I just want to say thank you." Vero said.

"For what?" Camila asked.

"For making her happy. It's the first time she's been like this." Vero smiled.

"Oh, I didn't do anything though." Camila shyly said.

"But you did. She has that genuine smile when she's with you. Lauren does not like too much attention, but she doesn't mind it with you." Keana said.

"She also does not like too much romance, but that idiot went to walk you here when her class was at Building C." Keana added.