Used smoke and take out boxes

Star the song at 35secs
_
As the cigarette smoke seeped it’s way through the males chapped lips he sighed, the same letter in his hand held with a grip tighter than before, his knuckles turning slightly white as a tear dropped onto the rugged paper. It had been a year...a year since he’d lost the love he had never declared, he’d wished everyday before that day he had muttered even a word to the one he admired so dearly, but it was now too late. 

He flicked the cigarette over the balcony, watching it as it made its way into a puddle, settling down once it had situated itself comfortably. He trudged his way back into the once shared flat and resumed his usual spot on the right side of the sofa, eyes lingering on the spot the other had sat in many times before. 

The letter lay in his hand, taunting him about the past...the past he couldn’t move on from. It was haunting him. 

The boy was lost in thought. The store bought liquor sat on his table making his head daze, the takeaway boxes almost suffocating him where they sat, and the discarded packets of now empty cigarette packets, reminding him of his pain. 

A soft knock at the door is what threw the male, he stood up without a care, letter still in hand as he made his way to open the door. He pulled on the handle and moved the door away to reveal who had left such a knock. It was not one of the boys like originally thought, or even one of his one night stands back to collect what they might have left...it was him.  

As the tears started pouring, the letter slipped from the boys hand, allowing his grip to wrap around the presence of the knocker. He held them tightly, scared that if he let go this moment would be a hallucination, maybe even a dream and he couldn’t put himself in that position again. 

____
chapter one est doneerino <3
i shall start no.2 right now