3.

Y/n's pov

I closed the door and went to my room.
I can feel hot tears running down my eyes.

"why taehyung?" I questioned myself as I wiped my tears and went to bed , I kept my phone at the night stand when a notification popped on my lockscreen.

*ting*

Messeges

Bunns🐰: hi potato....my banana milk...🐵are'nt you asleep yet?

Y/n: hmm?

Bunns🐰: what?

Y/n: what?

Bunns🐰: what?

Y/n: what the heck you texted me first?...

Bunns🐰: what the heck you texted me first?...

Y/n: what happened?why you're doing this?

"am really not in a mood bunns" I sighed.

Bunns🐰: what happened? why you're doing this🍑?

"what is he doing?"my lips turned into a curve

Y/n:...😶

Bunns🐰:😶...👹
*

sends a pic*

Y/n: hey!!😂

Bunns🐰:hey!!🤰
*sends a pic*

"oh my god!!" I laughed hard while typing

Y/n: you're seriously something😂you're always the reason to light up my mood.😂😂

Bunns🐰: ikr😁
*sends a pic*

Y/n: 😳h-how?

Bunns🐰:🌚well, that's a secret.

"Oh lord!!"

______________________________________

Next morning

*tirrr tirrr tirr!"

"ughh why you have to sing now?" I questioned the alarm clock.

(time skip)

I am in the kitchen now preparing breakfast for ME yes only for me as he told me not to make meals for him 'Starting from today'.

Today is sunday and I know taehyung will leave for office like he does every weekend. Am not gonna ask him anymore , I am done now and just waiting for our parents to send the divorce papers.

How can I force myself upon him everytime when I know he will never replicate the same feelings as mine?

__________(time skip)__________

I had my breakfast but taehyung is still not up, is he? Then why did'nt he show up till now? Should I just-

(a/n: yess )

"you again! I won't listen to you this time cuz you're always the reason for my humiliation infront of taehyung."

(a/n: ok bye bye <jin's voice>)

But why is'nt he up yet?....

______________________________________

Taehyung's pov

"huaaaaa!!" I released a very long yawn and checked the clock.

"the-" its 11:37 a.m. and I was still on the bed I should've left for work long a go...but why did'nt anyone call me? Don't they need me for work I should call dad and ask.
_____

On call

"but you know I work on weekends too dad...then why-"

Dad- "you can't work everytime taehyung spend sometime with your wife too...end of discussion."

End of the call.

"I am hungry what should I do...? I've told y/n-ssi not to make me breakfast... Maybe she still had made something for me...no I should not expect anything I am leaving for café"

I did my morning routine and was heading downstairs when I saw y/n on her phone.

"With whom is she talking?" I asked my self cuz she was looking so bright,happy and.....beautiful today her giggles were filled with joy, she never laughed like that with me.

"yeah yeah I know babes don't worry I'll invite you very soon when my husband-" she turned and just as soon as her eyes landed on me her smile faded"okay bye bunns" she said and hung the call.

Babes? I'll invite you when my husband? Husband what? When my husband is not home?

"good morning taehyung" she greeted me with a forced smile like always
"you told me not to make you breakfast but-" I cut her off with my sentence.

"I know ,no need to repeat that . I am heading out for breakfast today call who ever you want to..no one is stopping you.." I said and left the house

_______

Hiii you guys ain't voting....and it really hurts😔

Vote or thanos will swallow you😔✌🏻👋