ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Dean looked at the dwarf-like creature with an eyebrow raised. It had a red hat with a long beard and fur jacket of some kind it's ears pulled out from the side as it sat on it's heels and looked up at Dean.

"What are you?" asked Dean. "And why are you so short?"

"Who are you calling short you mound kicker?!" yelled the creature. "You better hold your tongue when you're speaking to a Duende boy!"

"Or else what?" questioned Dean.

"You wait and see," says the Duende. Before Dean could say anything the Duende disappeared at the same time Shela was searching for Dean until she found him by the mound.

"Dean!" Shela called out as she turned the corner and saw her boyfriend by a mound. "Oh there you are come on babe, my family made us some dinner," Dean hadn't hesitated for one second knowing especially since he had been extremely hungry after the flight. Shela and Dean made their way back to Shela's grandmother's house. The next morning was a bit awkward as Sam was completely aware that Kristina had snuck out but wasn't sure if he should bring it up and Kristina was trying to act like what she saw last night wasn't bothering her.

"Something on your mind?" Sam asked not to ignore the subject anymore.

"No I just didn't really sleep well, you know how I am if things are out of place I can't sleep." She lied but for someone so smart she was a terrible liar and Sam easily saw through it.

"You know I am saying this out of love but you're such a bad liar," Sam told her and she sighed in defeat.

"I can't hide anything from you, can I?" She asked.

"No plus it's not good to keep secrets from each other, so you wanna tell me what's up?" Sam asked and for a minute she hesitated as she didn't want to worry him if this turned out to be nothing.

"It's probably nothing," Kristina whispered, moving a piece of hair out of her face.

"Hey I am not going to laugh if that's what you're worried about," he reassured her.

"Last night I saw a bunch of dead crops. I thought it was a bit suspicious, so I went down to check things out. I felt strange when I went down but I couldn't see or sense anything bad so I figured I was just tired." She admitted. Later that night at the Philippines, Dean had sat his phone down on the side table to leave it charging and made his way to the kitchen to grab something to drink while Shela was in the shower the duende made his move. Without Dean realizing it, the Duende quickly reached on the side table and grabbed Dean's phone running off with it.

As it was heading for the door, it heard Dean walking toward the room and quickly ducked in the closet. Dean entered the room drinking a bottle of water and nearly choked on it noticing that his phone had gone missing. He sat the bottle down and started searching all over the place for his phone.

"Shela!" Dean called out as he got up from the floor and checked his pockets as Shela called back.

"Yes dear?" Shela called back.

"Um.. Have you seen my phone?" Dean asked.

"I'm in the shower! Besides, how did you lose your phone already? We just got here!" Shela questioned.

"I had it with me! Now it's gone," before Dean could say anything else he heard a door open.

"Hey Mound kicker! Turn around!" Said a familiar voice, Dean turned and looked over and saw the Duende holding up his phone and making mocking noises.

"Hey! Give that back!" yelled Dean as he jumped at the Duende and it took off around him.

"Come and get it!" spoke the Duende as it started to run around the room.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean exclaimed as he chased the dwarf around the room it jumped on the furniture and knocked vases off the shelves. Using his quick reflexes Dean caught some of the vases but one vase hadn't made it and crashed onto the ground.

"Dean? What's going on out there?" Shela called from the bathroom.

"Uh nothing! Just um, trying to do something!" says Dean. The Dwarf stopped on the bed and jumped on it.

"What's the matter mound kicker? Aren't you a little slow?" spoke the Dwarf.

"Give me that phone back! I still got minutes on it!" Dean demanded already getting annoyed with the dwarf.

"What's this?" says the dwarf as he scrolled through Dean's pictures of him and Shela. "Oh a picture of your girlfriend,"

"I swear if you don't give me that phone right now! I will kill you!" Dean threatened as he jumped at the Duende and it jumped out of his way and landed on the floor.

"Man she is so out of your league!" spoke the Duende.

"Say what?!" Shela called out.

"Nothing! You are so my league!" Dean responded trying to cover his tracks.

"Dean i'm coming out!" Shela exclaimed as the shower had been turned off and Shela wrapped a towel around her body.

"Wait no! Just um hold on!" Dean says nervously.

"Oh what's the matter you don't want your girlfriend to see me?" Says the Duende, but the door to the bathroom had opened as the Duende quickly turned and took off out the door.

"Damn it," says Dean under his breath. Shela had entered the room and looked toward the hallway only to see the back of a retreating Duende. Dean's girlfriend crossed her arms and looked at him.

"Dean..." Shela says. "Was that what I thought it was?"

"You mean a duende stealing my phone?" asked Dean. "Uh no.."

"Dean did you heed my warning about the mounds?" questioned Shela.

"Um maybe?" says Dean, however, Shela gave him a look that told him to tell her the truth. "Okay fine! Yes I kicked a mound but I was wondering if there were actually Duendes in it,"

"Idiot," Shela said in Tagalog.

"I don't know what that means," says Dean.

"It means you're an idiot, now you'll have to give it an offering to appease it," Shela suggested but Dean, being stubborn, wasn't going to give in to a small person, he was going to beat it at it's own game.