ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠

The next morning, everyone was in a rush trying to get out the door in time and making sure that they didn't leave anything behind. Kristina and Sam being the only morning people were busy packing the jeep while Dean and Shela slept in the backseat in the car.

"They're at it again, think we should throw water on them?" Kristina asked as she closed the trunk and got into the passenger seat.

"Tempting love but no I have a better idea," Sam said, getting into the driver seat and reaching back to whisper in his brother's ear. "Dean I think the impala is missing," Dean woke up instantly and was so frantic that he bumped his head on the car window. Sam and Kristina burst into a fit of laughter while Dean gave them both an annoyed look.

"Very funny you two," He sarcastically said as Kristina snatched Shela's phone and tapped her shoulder.

"Girl your phone is missing," she whispered and Shela woke instantly frantically looking for her phone.

"Really? Is this fun for both of you?" questioned Shela as she crossed her arms over her chest. She loved her friend except when she tried to trick her into thinking her phone had been taken away.

"In a way, yes," says Kristina with a giggle. Sam started the Jeep and drove away from the bunker. Eventually, the group was off making their way to the airport, after a while of driving, right around dawn; the Winchesters and their girlfriends had arrived at the airport and saw that there were many cars sitting on the parking lot, Sam parked the car in a spot and the group got out of the car. However, Shela and Dean had fallen asleep again giving Sam and Kristina a chance to wake them up.

"Hey sleepy heads," says Sam as he was shaking his brother. "Wake up," Shela and Dean groaned once again and saw that they were already at the airport. Climbing out of the car, the group went around the back and grabbed their suitcases.

"Now does everyone have everything they need?" asked Kristina who was trying to make sure that everyone was prepared.

"Yes Mom..." says Shela playfully. "We have everything,"

"Good, I just wanted to make sure," answers Kristina. The group stepped into the airport and the closer they got to their gate the more anxious Dean seemed to get.

"Feeling alright?" Kristina asked him and he nodded slowly.

"I'll be fine," responds Dean with a slight break in his voice.

"Final boarding call for flight 119 to Philippines," A voice over the speaker said. Shela reached over and grabbed Dean's hand with a large smile on his face.

"Come on Dean, that's our flight!" Shela began to drag Dean toward the line.

"Um... Rain check?" questioned Dean.

"Nope, you're going just the two of us," Shela said, trying her best not to laugh at Dean's anxiousness.

"Have a nice flight Dean," Kristina joked as she saw the expression on his face.

"Sam control your girlfriend please," Dean said.

"Nah I'm good," Sam responded holding a laugh under his breath. Dean couldn't respond because Shela dragged him off towards the line. Their seat numbers were A 22 and 23, so about twenty one people were in front of them. Dean gulped as he watched the passengers give the flight attendant their boarding pass and was scanned. The flight attendant was a blonde haired lady and the second she saw Dean she recognized him from the incident with a demon pilot.

"Hello Dean nice to see you again," she said as she took Shela's boarding pass. Dean said nothing and just grabbed onto his boarding pass tighter. In fact he wouldn't let go of it.