huit

AUTHOR'S POV

Moonbyul and Solar's cool off got worsen with each passing days, the indie singer couldn't concentrate on her job and she stays at the dorm exclusively for the company's artists. They didn't talked with each other except if it's work involved just a simple and intense glance before they separate their ways inside the company even TaeYeon who got back from her leave was confused with them but she enjoys Solar's company on their leisure time that made Moonbyul mad yet her pride took control over her.

"You didn't talk yet?" Tiffany who came by after Moonbyul called listen at her own problems regarding with Solar.

"We're ignoring each other besides can you talk with TaeYeon who keeps accompanying my girlfriend everytime." Moonbyul scoffed as she spotted the two laughing with each other outside the cafe.

"Our relationship was too complicated but I'm happy with our Wendy's company so I'll never bother by TaeYeon's behavior besides were in the process of rekindling our relationship but seems like it's getting worse after you said you and your girlfriend were having a break." Tiffany sighed and concern about Moonbyul instead of her relationship with TaeYeon who got back on her life again.

"Do you still love Solar?" Tiffany asked.

"That's hilarious. Of course, I definitely love her so much." Moonbyul confirmed and it makes Tiffany let go of her feelings towards the younger woman.

"Pursue her again don't let someone ruin your relationship. Solar's just confused with her own feelings because of TaeYeon and I will take the part when I need to butt in." Tiffany advice her friend and it knocks Moonbyul's sense.

"Thank you unnie. I know I could rely on you when it comes with relationship advice and I hope you and TaeYeon will get back together." Moonbyul said while taking Tiffany's hand on her yet she didn't know Solar has been watching them from afar and got jealous of their interactions.

"I don't know if we can make it up for the lost times we're used without each other's presence besides I'm happy with my adopted daughter Wendy." Tiffany smile to herself knowing the little girl slowly doing a good job coping with someone because after they adopted her, Tiffany send her to the day care where she can learn and enjoys everything while TaeYeon was remain speechless and never bothered them.

"I know you can both do it." Moonbyul smile at the older woman before they get back to their work thinking about their future with their partners.

------------------

*TaeYeon?* TaeYeon quickly pick up the phone as she ended her day at work so she's now waiting for 5pm before she go home picking up their groceries on her way home.

"Hey, Tiffany what's up?" They weren't used with pet names or sweet calls so they remain calling their first name basis.

*I might work overtime. Can you please pick up Wendy now?* Tiffany sounds so worried about their daughter whose in the day care until now because she doesn't expecting some issues on her workplace so she immediately calls her lover.

"Okay, okay I'll pick her up." TaeYeon sighed and fixing her things up before she go home.

*Thanks babe* Tiffany ended the calk without realizing she called TaeYeon her sweet calls before.

*Shoot* Tiffany facepalm herself and got herself embarrassed as she ended the call.

"Did she call me babe?" TaeYeon slightly frown and shrugged it off and go home.

-----------------

"I'm home." Tiffany went home tired from taking immediate solutions from the work issues earlier.

"Wendy? Wendy?" She search for hee daughter but she found none even TaeYeon wasn't home but she left a note on the table.

"What the hell?" Tiffany read the note and got mad.

I will send Solar in the airport for her commercial shoot. I'll be quick and go home.

  - TaeYeon

Tiffany dial her phone and call TaeYeon, her lover quickly pick it up.

"Did you pick up Wendy?" Tiffany asked.

*Oh crap, I didn't. Sorry, I'll pick her up after taking Solar.* TaeYeon reasoned out and it got Tiffany worried like hell towards the poor little girl and it's been 9pm.

"FUCK. YOU. TAEYEON!!!" Tiffany ended the call quickly taking her jacket and drive to Wendy's school.

--------------------

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter." Tiffany apologize and gave the teacher some small cash for taking care of Wendy.

"Sorry for causing you trouble." Tiffany bow apologetically taking Wendy with her.

"No, it's fine. She's such a good kid." The teacher says before bidding goodbye on them.

Sorry sweetheart. Did you cry when Mommy's not here or you've been a good girl?" Tiffany comforts her daughter who keeps staring back at her and signaling her she's okay and her teacher was kind to her.

"Thank goodness." Tiffany tightly engulf her daughter into her embrace as she cried softly doesn't want Wendy to worry.

"I'm so sorry, Wendy yah." Tiffany apologize to the little girl who embrace her back.

"We will take you to the amusement park tomorrow with TaeYeon, okay?" Wendy nodded happily as she let out her huge toothy grin making Tiffany im relief but she's angry at TaeYeon right now for being irresponsible parent to their daughter.

"Tiffany!!!" She spotted TaeYeon running towards them as she waits for the woman before she slap her hard.

*SLAP* TaeYeon got shocked when she felt her cheeks hurt when Tiffany's hand land on her smooth flesh.

"Let's talk at home." Tiffany coldly said as she take Wendy who also got shocked from what she saw.

"I'm so sorry." TaeYeon sighed and follow Tiffany and their daughter through the parking lot making her more guilty towards her own mistake.

"Take your sorry somewhere else." Tiffany glare at her and it scares her.

"Okay." TaeYeon gulped and went to her own car because Tiffany take their daughter Wendy with her as they drive infront of her.

"Dammit." TaeYeon curse and felt disappointed at herself for forgetting about how to be a good parents.

-----------------

To be continued.