quatre

"So, you're saying, you found her? Then take her into the hospital and didn't search if she has someone waiting for her back home?" Tiffany out rage against Moonbyul's story about how she found TaeYeon from the accident.

"She loss her memory so I have no choice but to take besides she wants me to take her in my home." Moonbyul defended herself while Solar and Erika keep silence and listening at their arguments.

"So, her name's Erika now." Moonbyul pointed at TaeYeon also known as Erika.

"Erika? That's why she never recognize me at least when I call her." Tiffany felt sad over the fact that her lover completely loss her memory and has different identity now.

"Sorry. Ms. Hwang." Erika apologetically says while closing her eyes if she recovers a little memory about Tiffany.

"You don't have to force yourself." Solar comfort the poor girl sitting beside her and it makes Tiffany more uncomfortable with others comforting her shy lover because TaeYeon before doesn't easily interact with someone she doesn't even know personally but by looking at them makes me feel more uneasy.

"Will you take her home?" Moonbyul asked Tiffany who keeps on staring at Solar and TaeYeon.

"I will ask her if she wants me to take her back in our home." Tiffany says before she looks towards TaeYeon who seems so worried if she gone faraway from Moonbyul and Solar's company.

"Are you okay with that, Erika? Or should I say Kim TaeYeon?" Moonbyul asked the latter who seems in her deep thoughts if she will take Tiffany's offer or stay with Moonbyul instead.

"I need to think about it." TaeYeon says before she stood up and left them inside Moonbyul's office while Tiffany felt hurt about her decision easily.

"I think she needs her time since she's accustomed with our company." Solar interrupted and make an apologetic expression towards Tiffany who seems to lost in her own thoughts as well after she heard Erika's decision.

"Are you alright?" Moonbyul asked Tiffany who felt miserable.

"I think you're right for making her stay with you and it's fine with me. Don't mind me and thank you for taking care of her when she needed it." Tiffany fake her smile and Moonbyul ushers her outside because she has not in the mood to go somewhere after her encounter with TaeYeon.

"Seems like they we're pretty close, huh?" Tiffany says referring with Solar and TaeYeon's friendship when Moonbyul walking her into the bus station because she decline her offer for a ride.

"Solar was the one who took good care of TaeYeon at home while I'm rebuilding my small company so that explains their closeness together but you don't have to worry about my girlfriend though." Moonbyul assures her because she smells jealousy from Tiffany after caught her staring at the two.

"TaeYeon was very fond of my girl besides Solar was a cheerful person and easily to be friend with." Moonbyul added.

"Thank you for taking me here." Tiffany's heart wavers when Moonbyul take her hand and kiss them.

"Don't think too much, unnie." Moonbyul with her charm always caught every woman's heart and gradually it take Tiffany's heart as well when TaeYeon left.

*I'm confused with my feelings, now that I found TaeYeon and glad she's alive but my fondness with Moonbyul remains* Tiffany was worried about her feelings to the younger woman who always been there with her through the rough times.

"I'll be going now." Moonbyul says after she the bus approaching on their stop.

"Thank you." Tiffany says and went inside the bus before her eyes spotted Solar and TaeYeon again talking with each other inside the cafe.

*What the hell is happening?* Tiffany was shocked when she find them kissing each other with TaeYeon holding Solar tightly.

-----------------

AT THE CAFE

"Are you okay?" Solar asked worriedly when Erika seems so silence so she brought her into their favorite cafe.

"No, I'm not good either." Erika answered calmly but her thoughts were in Tiffany whom she met earlier and introduced as her lover.

"You will be fine and I'm glad that someone's waiting for you back home." Solar felt sad when Tiffany found her lost lover thinking she will be apart from Erika who seems to the closest person in he heart.

"Will you not let me take away by her?" Erika suddenly said in a serious tone.

"If I said that I want you stay, will you stay with me?" Solar asked back.

"Yes, I will definitely." Erika quickly answered and it feels relief for Solar so she take the latter's hand on hers.

"Do you mean it?" Solar asked.

"I mean every words I said, Solar." Erika felt her heart beating so fast when she saw her crush soft expression.

"Really? How can you prove me?" Solar asked cheerfully.

Erika pulls the younger woman's hand before she put her hands in Solar's cheeks and stares at her for awhile while placing a passionate kisses on her lips like how Tiffany saw them from the bus outside. Erika liking the soft and plump lips of the person she likes yet Solar seems so surprise and doesn't know how she will react with the sudden actions of the person she's very fond so she closes her eyes and savors the moment not seeing Moonbyul's bitter expression who decided to taken back and leave them in silence.

"I really like you, Solar." Erika confessed.

"I'm sorry." Solar turns her down because she has Moonbyul now and she doesn't want to ruin their friendship and relationship at the same time.

"I know I'm just in the moment where I need to convey my hidden feelings towards you because it really hurts me inside." Erika shyly says but her heart hurts deeply when she knows Solar will turns her down.

"I hope it will not make you uncomfortable with me, now that you're aware of my feelings." Erika hopes that Solar won't avoid her.

"We will remain as good friends." Solar smile at her before they decided to get back in the company but not knowing they hurt two people in the same day.

-----------------

To be continued.