Chapter Four- Another School Day

(Y/n POV again!!)
I sullenly walked back to my house, did he really just leave me out here, Obviously he wasn't gonna walk me to my house, that would be too much trouble but he could've at least said goodbye properly. I sighed, stepping through the door to my house, why was I so bothered anyways? I barely knew the guy so why did I seem so comfortable around him?
Mum poked her head round the door, "Heya Hunny, how was the party!?" She looked tired and was in her pajamas.

"Good thanks mum," I replied as i walked up to my room. I was exhausted so I scrambled (eggs 😻💅🏻) into my f/c pajamas and flopped onto my bed. Within a few seconds, I passed out!

~~Time skip brought to you by hajime's ahoge~~

(Gundham POV bc why not)

I awoke from my slumber at exactly 7:00 am. That mortal, there's no one quite like her. She doesn't make fun of my ways of speaking or my appearance. Hm.. I walked over to my wardrobe and clothed myself into my ultimate uniform. My four dark devas hid themselves in my scarf as I wrapped it around my neck. Sunflower seeds were perfect for my devas, I always keep them on me in case they need food. While i ate my breakfast, they munched away.

I walked into the classroom only to be greeted by an energetic y/n.
"Good morning Gundham, you get enough sleep!?" It was like she had drunk an energy elixir.
"I slept fine thank you y/n, by your energy I can assume you got enough sleep yes?" I replied, her energy was radiating off her sort of filling me with excitement!
"No silly, Kazuichi offered me like 3 monster energys and dared me to chug em!!"
"Oh..."
We had our Ultimate Studies that morning so we went our separate ways. My classroom was filled with an excellent variety of animals from
hell hounds (dogs) to phoenix (birds) it's perfect for a magnificent overlord like myself!

(Back to y/n POV)

I spent my afternoon practicing cutting and styling hair on the school mannequins, it was supposed to be a calming lesson but i was hyped. I was always one for bets so i couldn't turn this one down..

~FlashBack~

"Y/n!!! Look what I bought this morning!" The pink haired mechanic ran up to me with a cardboard box in his arms.
"What in the world is that Kaz!?" I asked in confusion. Kazuichi was meant to meet me, Peko and Fuyu to walk to school together but he never showed.
He opened the box and revealed around 30 cans of Monster Energy,
"Dude look I got all the fuckin flavours you want some!?"

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN HOW MUCH DID ALL THAT COST?!" Fuyuhiko yelled drawing attention to our group.

It was Peko who spoke next, "Young Master, please calm down."

"OHH N/N I BET U CAN'T CHUG ONE!!" Kazuichi challenged me but it wasn't enough.

"Dude, bullshit, I can chug 3 within 1 minute!"

"Ha i'd like to see you try motherfucker, wanna bet?" Immediately, Kazuichi set 700 yen on the table. I set down the 800 yen I had for my lunch money and turned to Fuyuhiko.
"Man time us I beg, who can chug the most in 1 minute!"
It all went downhill from there...

We both started strong once the timer started ticking but after the first one Kazuichi began to fall behind. I finished 3 whereas Kaz only managed about 2 1/4!

"Ha, sucker!!!"

(600 words, sorry it's a short one)