Diluc and Aether moments

Not the main ship but this was always on my mind so I just want to share it :D

Aether POV.

Lately Childe has been acting weird, first he avoids, then the next he acts like he didn't ignore me for the past few days. "Aether you seem troubled" Master Diluc said as he approached me from behind, I am currently at the Dawn Winery because Master Diluc wanted me to do some testings.

"Are you not up for the test?" Master Diluc said as he tilted his head from the side, that was sexy, I shook my head. "No! I'm good to go! so what am I going to do" I asked as I shrug of those thoughts since I can busy myself worrying them later.

Master Diluc looked at me with a hesitant face but he handed me a bottle of wine that smells like roses, "hm?...what am I going to do with this Master Diluc?" I said and observed the plain looking bottle, Master Diluc cough purposely.

"...when we were experimenting on some new taste...they accidentally added the wrong ingredient and so that wine your holding is a failure...I want you to throw it away far from here" Master Diluc said with a stern expression, I suddenly felt curious because of what Master Diluc said.

"...is it drinkab---"

"NO!...ah!...no, don't drink it now go on"

He said before he went back inside the mansion, I sigh, it was a good thing Paimon is not with me today because she had a stomach ache after eating a bunch of boar meat yesterday.

"I wonder what this taste like?"

I mumbled as I held the bottle up high to see something floating like a weightless pearl floating, "hm...Master Diluc won't know so...just a sip..." I said as I opened the bottle and when I did, a strong yet sweet smell came out of it.

"....okay...here it goes"

Diluc POV.

"...hm...he wouldn't drink it would he?...his a minor..."

I mumbled as I stared out at the window in deep thought but that was soon over when the door slammed open to reveal Aether with a reddened face, "Aether? what's wrong with you?...oh no..." I face palm myself when I saw Aether wobbling around with the failed wine in his hand, "Master Diluc~~~ ohohoho~~~ have you seen my *hic* my scarf?" Aether said, he then walked towards me trying to take of my coat.

"Aether, behave yourself" I said and lifted him up by his armpit, Aether could only giggle as he tried to grab me by my hair. I sigh, "what trouble are you putting me into..." I mumbled and place him down to my bed but it was no use, since the side effect of the wine was to cause a sudden rush of excitement in his body and Aether is now flailing around like an octopus.

"hehehehe~ your so pwetty pwetty~~~"

Aether said while giggling, I tried to push him away from me since he was trying to drag me down with him at the bed.

"MASTER DILUC YOU'RE SO COOL <3"

And with that, Diluc had a rough night of playing tag of war with Aether.