Once the eternal five minutes were up, I could barely feel my skin - that's how cold it was outside. if I get hyperthermia in the morning, I'm totally suing Lucas.

Since we didn't know any of Aiden's neighbors, we all decided to drive back to Caroline's house for the next dare where she dumped a bunch of Chip Ahoy' chocolate chip cookies on a plate and walked them over to her neighbor.

Brooke and I stayed back to record, but even from where we were standing you could see the confused look on Mrs. Knights face when Caroline welcomed her to the neighborhood for the first time. After handing the poor confused woman the plate of cookies, Caroline gave her a hug and skipped her way back to where Brooke and I were currently laughing.

...................

"Last one." Caroline smirked as she help up the piece of paper.

"This one is all you, Care." Brooke laughed pushing the paper back towards her.

The last acceptable dare we deemed reasonable was streaking naked across the football field at school. And when I say we deemed reasonable, I mean Caroline deemed it reasonable. Brooke and I were perfectly content with not exposing our naked asses anywhere near school grounds.

"You two are a bunch of wusses." Caroline rolled her eyes as she buckled her seatbelt and began driving towards school.

When we pulled into the back parking lot, the closest one to the football field, there was only one other car there – Aiden's black Audi.

Fantastic.

"Hurry up!" Caroline whisper yelled as she quickly made her way towards the entrance where you could see three silhouettes in the distance.

"Ready?" I heard Aiden yell as Brooke and I made our way towards where him and Cody were standing. "Set. Go!"

"Hi boys." Caroline smirked, just in time to see Lucas take off naked across the football field.

Both Brooke and I averted our gaze, meanwhile Caroline wolf whistled at him.

Lucas's head snapped towards us, and once realization took over, he began running faster.

Aiden and Cody were doubled over laughing with Caroline continuously cat-calling after Lucas.

"Hey, you." I nudged Aiden. "Fancy seeing you here on the sidelines."

Aiden smirked down at me. "What can I say, I don't share my looks with just anyone."

"Sure." I snorted. "Just any girl willing to take her clothes off for you."

I saw a flash of hurt cross his face, but he quickly masked it up with a smirk. "Are you offering?"

"How's Victoria?" I retorted.

Aiden didn't have a chance to reply because Lucas was making his way over to us, one hand covering his precious jewels. Now, I certainly wasn't looking – at least not on purpose, but I have to admit that this boy was blessed. Whoever is brave enough to try and tame Lucas in the future, is one lucky lady.

"Like what you see ladies?" Lucas smirked as he grabbed his clothes off the ground and began dressing.

"I've seen better." Caroline smirked, as the rest of us chuckled. Lucas however, did not find it so amusing. In fact, he looked like someone just kicked a puppy in front of him.

"It looks like you guys got what you came here for," I nodded towards the stadium. "Best if you were on your way now."

Even though I wasn't the one about to strip naked, I still didn't want three horny teenagers sticking around.